Wednesday, February 2, 2011

January's updates

Holla sweeties!

Sorry for the delay but here I am to update you on January's post that i've missed :)
I know this is late but still, I wanna wish y'all Happy New Year. Let's welcome the year of 2011 with wide open arms and hope for a better year compared to 2010. Last year had been a blast but I hope this year will top what I had for last year & same to all of you who are reading this! May all of you have a fruitful year ahead :D

Let's start of with...

Sunday (2. 01. 11)
Attended church at SIB KL. It's my new home church as I've left calvary. I'm still trying to adapt to the new environment & meeting new faces every week. I do miss attending calvary cause it's where i grew up from attending nursery --> carpenter's workshop --> sanctuary. I feel at home when i'm in calvary but not in anywhere else. However, many issues has been running in calvary from quite some time & my parent's aren't too happy with what's going on so they decided to leave :( It's sad to see a church who was once so strong and influential could fall & disappoint others. Anyways, back to my updates..lol..
Just 2 days before, I had a chat with my bestie, Dorie. She suggested that I should celebrate my 20th birthday. After putting much of thought, I decided to have a small celebration this year. I was flipping through my Juice Mag and I found Movida. After church, sis & i went over to Sunway Giza to meet up with the boyf to survey Movida. The place looks pretty good and I made a reservation to have dinner on my birthday itself which is the 4th of Jan.
After that, we went over to Sportville to foos a lil' & watched the boyf hit some keys on the piano in a nearby music shop..hehe..not too long after that I left for my facial appt. @ Curve.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Monday (3. 01. 11)
Woohoo! My bb's bis plan has finally been activated after 1 week..swt.. They were so inefficient on activating my plan after purchasing the phone. They really got on my nerves. I had to keep calling in and checking the status and rushing them to activate my stupid plan. Anyways, I can finally start bbm-ing, twittering and facebooking. During lunch time, I head over to Empire Gallery to meet up with my babes sorta to celebrate Gen's belated birthday/ christmas/ new year all at once. Unfortunately, many couldn't make it but we still had it going. I was tad bit late and i missed Lianne but managed to catch Gen before she ran back to work. So it was just Mun mun, Steve & myself. Not long after that the boyf came over and join me during his lunch break. After that, I dropped him back in uni and waited in the library till he finishes his class. For the entire 1.5 hours I was busy exploring bbm world of apps..Lol. Yumcha with bie & Jason after his class and head back to Empire bout 7ish to celebrate Amy babe's 20th birthday @ Italianniese. Towards the end, the boyf came over to join me & when we left and I got into his car...He surprised me with a cake specially baked by himself *meltss* That was just so sweeet of him! I was stunned that he actually took the effort to bake when he know nuts bout baking..haha!
I had a taste of it and it was soooo good! What a lovely chocolate moist cake. I would say, It was the sweetest thing ever someone had ever did for my birthday. Thankyousomuch bie! *mwahs*

baked by my love  
Photobucket

Tuesday (4. 01. 11)
Today shouts my Birthday! *woots*
geeez, I'm feeling old. No more living in the world of teens already..lol
Btw dearies, I'll be posting up a post on my birthday alone. So stay tune for it aite :)

Wednesday (5. 01. 11)
It was so heart warming looking at all the wonderful and thoughtful wishes in fb & twitter. I sat in the whole day and replied all 460 wishes in 3 hours. After that, I had butt cramp for sitting at one spot for too long. lol. Later in the evening, my family and I went over to Kiaramas Ayuria Condo, which is just right opposite mine for a house warming gathering. The aunty stays at the 31st floor in a duplex and the view overlooking the city was spectacular. We could see both the KL Tower and as well as the Twin Tower.

Thursday (6. 01. 11)
Head over to the boyf's place in the morning & went our for ss19's pan mee with bie's younger bro, Henry & Jeff. Coincidentally, I bumped into Tania at the same coffee shop. After that, we dropped by at bie's ex school, smk subang utama for Henry to certified some documents. I dropped by at my uni to settle my subs enrollment & went over to AC to look for them. As usual, they're foos-ing over there.
At night, bout 1ish Mel & Dorie came and pick me for yc & we had a short one @ Souled Out.

Friday (7. 01. 11)
The boyf came over for a swim, jacuzzi & gym. Not long after that, we got ready and left for my belated birthday lunch. The boyf suggested to tryout Tao Authentic Asian Cuisine & Sushi @ Sunway Giza *excited*
Photobucket
 I went out with a naked face cause the boyf says I look best without any make up on..awww..I hardly step out of the house with zero make up on but this time I did just for the boyf. What matters the most, is what the boyf thinks right? heh :)
Photobucket

We had an amazing time enjoying the buffet and we ate quite a bit. We were so bloated after the meal.
The spread wasn't too bad. Some of the dishes are served at the self service corner for you to pick, where else the rest (the good & more expensive ones) are in the menu. We can order anything we like from the menu..ANYTHING! :D
After a satisfying lunch, we went over to sportsville to foos a little & the boyf dropped me home before he had back to uni to rush his project..aww* thanks bie for taking the time and effort to spare some time to take me out *big hugs*

Saturday (8. 01. 11)
It was Advertlets Galactic Laser Tag @ Midvalley. For more info on this post, view it here :)


Tuesday (11. 01. 11)
Had lunch with the boyf @ Lucky Garden, Bangsar. After that we head to Midvalley to catch a movie.
Finally I got watch the show that i've always wanted ever since it started screening, it's Rapunzel! I know right..i feel so outdated myself. Thank god mv is one of the few cinemas that still have Rapunzel on screen :) It was definitely worth the watch. I enjoyed every bits of it. I think the boyf did too!


Rate 5/5 
Photobucket


Wednesday (12. 01. 11)
Had a dinner date with Dorie babe & her sis Esther. At 1st we planned to have dinner @ The Hills. Last min, we decided to just go somewhere nearby and we went over to Souled out to grab some pizzas & nachos.

Photobucket

Photobucket
After that we head to Murni Discovery @ Aman Suria for yumcha with a few of dorie's friend, Jerrard, Zhuo Li & Bryan. Later that night, i bunked in dorie's place <3

Thursday (13. 01. 11)
Woke up super early in the morning cause i needed to head home to prepare brekkie and feed the baby boy.. lol.. But i didn't have sufficient time to prepare so i left for the boyf's place without brekkie.
However, I did make him lunch at his place. He wanted to have egg so I made him egg sandwich :)
After that I pigged on his bed while waiting for him to finish up his portfolio. His bed was too comfy that I felt asleep instantly and pigged for an hour till he woke me up. Head over to Taylor's later and submitted his portfolio right on time.

Friday ( 14. 01. 11)
Brought sis & bro out for lunch after school. After that we head over to Sonymusic @Solaris Dutamas to collect our 2PM cd - Still 2PM :) It has finally arrived after a long wait. However, the wait was worth it! Thanks to Sony Music, sis & myself got 2 copies of 2PM & a copy of Keshia's album. Fyi, I'm a sucker for 2PM. Only 2PM! hehe. In the evening, the boyf came over to join dad and my golf buddies for a game of badminton. It was cute seeing the boyf teaming with dad and playing together. The boyf was fully equipped, he brought squash racquet & table tennis bats at well. After badminton, we played a lil' squash and table tennis with my lil' bro.

the boyf & dad teamed up :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

bro & the boyf 
Photobucket

Tuesday - Wednesday ( 18-19. 01. 11)
Here we have AmBank Taylor's Engineering Fair @ Taylor's Lakeside campus.
I'll blog more bout this on the upcoming post, so stay tune :)


Tuesday (25. 01. 11)
Prepared lunch for the siblings & the boyf. It was yee mee for lunch. Head over to the boyf's place bout 10 ish and met his god grandma for the 2nd time. Had lunch together & thank god I brought enough yee mee for everyone *phew* Teman-ed the boyf as he prepares for his final paper on the next day while i laze around and pigged on his comfy bed. I love watching the boyf while he studies. The muka serious..so cute..lol. In the afternoon, sampat abit and watched god grandma (popo) cook french toast for tea time *yummeh* She's so cute & cool for a grandma. I love being around her cause she so friendly. In the evening, accompanied the boyf to pick his bro up from Sunway uni & not too long after that I left for Bangsar to pick mummy up otw home.


Thursday (27. 01. 11)
Head over to the boyf's place. Lazed around. Cooked lunch and we did house chores together. What's next, we even bath gigi (boyf's terrier). I meant the boyf bathed her while I watched and get wet. lol. I helped to blow dry her fur and comb them. haha. I miss having a dog like I used to when I was a little girl. I can't even have one right now cause I'm living in a condo. so yeah no pets are allowed *sad case*
After that, we went over to the boyf's club ( Sunway Club). We gym-ed a lil' & played snooker. The boyf is pro shiets. He taught me a lot & I had a great time learning from my sifu..heh. We wanted to swim as well but it was getting late & we had to pick Jun up from uni so we left early. After that we went over to ss15 for Aunty June. We had a early dinner & we over to ac to foos a little :)


Friday (28. 01. 11)
It was time to shop for cny clothes. Sis, bro & myself went down to the city center to meet dad after his appointment & we shop at Times Square & Sg Wang. Surprisingly, the fashion hasn't change much and there weren't many choices for 'cny clothing'. We saw mostly dull colours instead of cny colours like red and pink..lol. I didn't really managed to get a new outfit for cny but thankful I got myself a few tops during the last year end sale :) As for dinner, we ate at Teppanyaki. After that, we continued to shop for a bit and hop over to Sg. Wang.

Dinner @ Teppanyaki
Photobucket
with daddie. We're both in pink :)
Photobucket
sis, myself & bro :)
Photobucket

Saturday (29. 01. 11)
In the evening, I got a ride on mum's car to sunway piramid to catch Mun Mun for a ride to Paul's Farewell gathering at Kota Kemuning. To avoid the massive traffic around sunway area, Mun Mun decided to pick me up from Sunway uni. All i had to do was to take the 5 mins canopy walk which links Sunway Piramid to Sunway Uni. It was so convenient. She pick me up and me met up with Shenay at her place and we left for KK. We were one of the latest to arrive and we were left with leftovers. That's what Paul's mum said. lol. It was nice to see all the sunway-ian as I haven been seeing them for quite some time eversince I've left sunway a year ago.
Thanks for the invite Paul! All the best for ure studies in Melb and you'll be greatly missed by all of us!

Paul with all the pretty ladies
Shiling, Carmen, Shenay, Paul, Gen, Lee Wen, Lianne & myself :)
Photobucket

Sunday (30. 01. 11)
Accompanied mummy to sunway as she drops sis off for bowling training @ Sunway Piramid's Comic Bowl. The boyf came and pick me & mummy up from piramid for dessert. Wanted to have Snowflakes at SS15 but unfortunately it's closed for renovation till the 5th of Feb. So for those of you who wants to have Snowflakes in SS15, pls bare in mind that they're still closed.
We then hopped over to Hong Kong Dessert for warm desserts. It was nice that we get to sit down & have a chat & for mummy to get to know the boyf better :) Good berbonding session.


Well...I guess thats pretty much it for my january updates
Thanks for tuning in dearies!
Do stay tune for more exciting updates!
*cheers*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger