Sunday, November 28, 2010

i'm back dearies

Photobucket


Holla Dearies!


It has been far too long since I've last updated my blog. Sorry for being so inefficient to my dear readers :(
As some of you may know, I was busy preparing for my finals 2-3 weeks back.
Just last week, finals were officially over *woots*
I'm currently enjoying my summer break which will go on for 3 months till I resumed in next march :)
I'm glad that I can finally breath and enjoy myself.
Within 2-3 weeks back, many unfortunate things happened all together at the same time.
Many unexpected situation happened and It was so much to take.
I was in the middle of my take home final exam test and it was so stressful as I was only given 4 days to complete a whole assignment. I had issues with the boyf. It came out of nowhere and I really didn't see it coming *sighs*. Moreover, finals were just the week after.
I had so much going on so much to think about. I felt I was suffocating in the middle of everything.
Indeed it was one of the toughest moments in life i've ever encountered with.
Many of you could not imagine how much I've to take in and swallow in down my throat as if nothing affected me.
During the day I put on a smile and acted as if nothing has happened to hide all my sadness and sorrows. When it comes to the night, I will silently cry myself to bed.
Nothing could ever made me feel more comforting than crying myself to sleep.
Despite of everything that was happening around me, I'm glad that I was not alone and to be surrounded with so many positive spirits to comfort me, cheer me up and be there for me!
I know I wouldn't have pull through if it wasn't because of all my sweethearts being there for me.
From that moment, I realized that there's so many people out there who actually cares for me.
I was so touched by their words and deeds. It was just so comforting and that means the world to me at that moment. So I wanna thank you all dearies who was there for me through one of the toughest moment in my life. I really appreciate it very much from the bottom of my heart. I can't be naming everyone here but you know who you are *big hugs* ♥♥


After that incident, I've lost all of my blogging mojo and abandoned my blog.
I shall not disappoint my loyal reader anymore.
I will try my best to start updating my blog real soon aite.
I've loads of outdated post. I'm not sure whether should I still blog about them or leave them behind and start with what is recent and new on me. Will see if I have the time :)
Btw, i'm currently working part time but it's just temporarily. Probably after I'm done with working I'll blog more..haha :)


Nways, that's all for now dearies!
Thanks for tuning in aite :)
I shall start updating asap.
Have a great week ahead dearies!
xoxoxo 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger