Sunday, December 5, 2010

Fly Fm's 5th Anniversary

Saturday, 6.11.10

Hey dearies!
sorry for this outdated post which was supposed to be one month ago :)
I wanna share with y'all this event cause it was one of the best event hosted by a radio station in Malaysia.
Fly Fm has always been my fav. radio channel and I tune in to them everyday especially pagi show with Ben, Nadia & Phat fabes. I won't miss them every morning otw to uni :)
Anyways, I'll keep this post S.S (simple & short)
I won't be spending too much time on this post cause I've loads more of other post to blog bout :)
Anyhow, I hope you guys would still enjoy reading this post!

The event was held at KL Live
Photobucket

Here are my VIP tickets given by Jason Koh. Thanks a bunch Jason! :)
Photobucket

Here's how it looks like inside. It wasn't that big but it was enough to accommodate everyone :)
Photobucket

This is where the VIP section is, which is one floor above on the balcony area.
Even though I got tixs for VIP, I didn't want to stay upstairs cause the crowd was so dead!
I was downstairs where the happening crowd was :)
1st row from stage it is!! *woots*
Photobucket

1st was caprice in the house :)
Photobucket

Photobucket
Then we have Joe Flizzo
Photobucket
Hunny Madu
Photobucket
 Mizz Nina
Photobucket
Then we have DJ Goldfish spinning for the crowd! *woots*
He's one of my fav DJ & he was the bomb for the night! :D
Photobucket
Then we had DJ Lamsap 
Photobucket
Fly Fm's Fly Idols!
Btw, Jaydee won the Fly Idol
Grats to Jaydee :)
Photobucket
Dancing to the beat :)
Jia wen, myself & sis
Photobucket
Sis & her lovely wings make up inspired by Fly Fm's logo :)
Photobucket
Jia wen dear
Photobucket
Kimmie :)
Photobucket

Jia wen, Kim, Jason & myself
Photobucket
  The girls
Photobucket
The hartamas gang :)
Photobucket

Fly Fm's radio DJ Ben & Zher :)

Photobucket

That concludes the night for Fly Fm's 5th Anniversary!
Can't wait for the next one :)
Thank you Fly Fm for the awesome event!
You're the Flyest Radio Channel in Malaysia!

Thanks for tuning in dearies!
Stay tune for more exciting updates!
*Cheers*
xoxo

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger