Saturday, December 11, 2010

Shontelle's Fan Meet in Malaysia 2010

Monday, 6.12.10

Unexpectedly I was able to catch Shontelle's Fan Meet @ GUESS, Pavilion *woots*
I was working as usual and it was my last day at work.
For the entire morning, all I did was to ring up agents to informed them on the arrival of diaries & calenders that they've ordered for next year. My job was to call and that's it. haha
During lunch break, we received news saying Shontelle's Fan Meet would be @ GUESS, Pavilion.
Without further due, we decided to take half day and attended the fan meet.
After all Pavilion is just around the corner from where I was working :)
Sis and myself arrived right in time before the event starts at 3pm.
We were glad that we managed to escaped from the heavy downpour.
Surprising the queue pretty short when we arrived. I bet many did not know that it's free admission :)
Shontelle was stucked in the jam due to the heavy traffic and she arrived at 4pm.
We practically queued for an hour just to see her but it was so worth it! :)
The fan meet was pretty quick as we get to go into GUESS individually, pairs or groups to get her autograph on her picture, and her latest album 'No Gravity'. We were also given the opportunity to snap a pic with her! Me and sis got lucky. We managed to meet her twice & snap a pic twice with her :)

sis & myself with very minimal make up
(before)
Photobucket

eyeliner alone does miracles :P
(after)
Photobucket

queuing infront of GUESS
Photobucket
Shontelle  
 Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
She's gorgeously tall. I felt so tiny beside her :)
Photobucket
Shontelle with her gorgeously spontaneous moves posing for the cam :)
Photobucket

Photobucket
One of the organizer. Isn't she cute? She reminds me of Lady GaGa
Photobucket

Photobucket
wee! Thanks Shontelle 
Photobucket

Photobucket

I personally think that Shontelle is such a darling!
She always puts on a warm smile and not to mention very approachable :)
We would love to see you in Malaysia again in future!
Thanks for making this Fan Meet a memorable one!
Malaysia ♥s You!  


That's all for now dearies!
Thanks for tuning in
Do stay tune for more updates!
*cheers*
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger