Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Juice Mag Bars & Clubs 2010, 2011 launch

Monday, 20. 12. 2010

Photobucket

Thanks to Jason for the last minute invite, I managed to attend Juice Mag Bars & Clubs 2010, 2011 launch @ Ecoba, PJ Trade Centre. Event started from 5-7pm with free flow of Carlsberg.
Me & sis arrived slightly passed 5 and we thought we were late. To our surprise, we were one of the earliest after Feeq & Jeremy. Basically the event was to chill and enjoy ourselves with their massive flow of Carlsberg & light refreshments.


Photobucket


Photobucket
From left - Jason, Yi Ching, Sis, myself, Jeremy & Esther
Photobucket
Feeq, Jeremy, sis & myself
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
with Samantha
Photobucket
sis, Yi Ching & myself
Photobucket


Actually I had more pics to share with you guys but i can't seem to find it anywhere.
For a more complete review please visit my sis's blog at www.rielistic.blogspot.com


Have a great week ahead dearies!
*cheers*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger