Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Taylor's Open Day II

Saturday, 18. 12. 2010

Photobucket
Hot Air balloon *weeee*
it was my very 1st time riding one 
Photobucket

Photobucket
Amazing view from above during hot air balloon ride :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Multipurpose Hall 
Photobucket
With sis
Photobucket
with the boyf (this was taken before we got together) heh :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Jeremy, sis & myself
Photobucket
with jeremy
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
demonstration to make candy :)
I'm a sucker for candies so I got myself a heart-shaped strawberry lollipop
Photobucket
From left - Feeq, jonathan, myself, jeremy & jason
Photobucket

Photobucket
After a long and tiring tour all over the campus, we finally had a late lunch at 3pm @ the cafeteria
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
After the satisfying meal, I left for AC with sis to watch Terence for his foosball comp to give him a lil' support.
Photobucket

That's pretty much it for the 2nd part of taylor's open day!
Stay tune more exciting updates!
*cheers*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger