Friday, July 27, 2012

Nineteen Months

[26.07.12]
Thursday

Here's to our lovely nineteenth month! It was a day that we've been waiting for! Not only it was a day to celebrate our monthsary but it was also my boy's last day of finals *woots* Joyyy! :D

I decided to try Plan B @ Paradigm Mall. Pretty chilling ambience but the service was tad bit slow.. A customer across our table was complaining to his girlf about them taking so long to serve his meal. He sure looked pissed & wasn't too happy after his meal was served. Hungry people becomes angry people. I guess it was peak hour so they took extra long to serve the food. Mine took half & hour before  it was served. It was quite a wait but I wasn't that hungry so I wasn't a cranky customer..

Here's what we had...

Mine - Rare Roast Beef Sandwich served with a side of house salad (RM25)
served with arugula, sweet roasted peppers, caramelised onions & mustard dressing on ciabatta, served with home-made chips
I didn't favour the amount of arugula leaves that was served with it. Not to mention, the portion is pretty huge & I couldn't finished it all on my own. Other than that it was okay only..
Look at how thick it is. See the amount of arugula leaves at the bottom..eek.. I had to remove em & placed them at the side of my plate.. 
It does get kinda messy once you start to slicing the sandwich into bite size..
The fillings will start oozing out. Not a meal you would like to have on your 1st date. haha!
My handsome boy <3

Boyfie's - Char-Grilled Cheeseburger served with a side of house salad (RM25) 
Juicy homemade patty with melted cheddar slices, fries & onion rings
He enjoyed this very much. Beef patty was juicy. tender. succulent *nyums*
I had a bite & it was delish! Love love the warm toasty sesame bun. Worth to try :)

After dinner, we had a walk around the mall & it was getting a bit chilly for me. I was craving for something hot.. like coffee or chocolate... Somehow we ended up having Snowflakes..haha!
Unable to resist temptation after passing by :P
All eyes on the NEW Ocha'ryo! Ze best!
Notice the odd colour taroball instead of the original black sesame ones? haha..
They ran outtve of black sesame ones & told us if they could replace it with something else. 
I don't mind as long as I got the green tea ice! 


Topped with red beans, mini pearls (they replaced it with big pearls coz they ran outtve it) & black sesame taroballs

 Boyfie enjoying his share :P
 'I'm macho man' :P
He said he look very the schexyy here with his eyes..trololol :P
Although I look weird with my cacat smile but i'll put this up just for you cuz you look 'schexxy' :P

Thanks for the lovely evening baby! Enjoyed every moment spend with you! Once again, 'Happy Monthsary, love'! You are irreplaceable & you'll always gain the highest place in my heart! Saranghae!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger