Sunday, August 5, 2012

Namoo on the Park, Korean Dessert Cafe N Bistro @ Publika, Solaris Dutamas


5th August 12'
Sunday

Happy Sunday, Peeps!
I know I haven been blogging as often.. Been pretty tided up with assignments :(
Anyways, here's a quick post to share with you guys since I managed to take a little time off on my peaceful sunday :)

I was at Publika couple of weeks back for lunch & my babe suggested Namoo for dessert. We went all around the block but couldn't find it #fail.
As for today, I did my homework & found out exactly where it was located before heading over.
We parked at block D2 & took the escalator one floor up to G3. 
Namoo is situated directly above MPH.

Namoo is the first korean dessert cafe in Malaysia. They mainly serve korean dessert & food with a modern twist. The decor is contemporary modern with its interior mainly made outtve wood which gives the cafe a warm ambiance. Overall, it's pretty cozy & quiet place to chill with friends.

Btw, don't you love the cute Namoo mascot with it's chef hat :P

Entrance 
Cashier
Notice the stairs on the right? The section was closed so I didn't managed to see what was it like. Wonder what does it looks like upstair..
Interior

You can either sit inside or outside by the mini playground


We took a seat inside as the ambiance were much nicer with its warm lightings
I didn't notice they have a hook under the table until I paid attention to the mini note on their serviette.. How cute

 Here's what we had

The King's Bing Soo (A choice of Milk Tea or Green Tea) RM 12.90
Shaved ice with rice cakes, red beans and ice cream sprinkled with multi-grain powder
We had Milk Tea flavour. I'd say it's something different & pretty yummeh for a dessert lover like me.
The portion served is just nice for two
Hottuk Pancake - RM 9.90
Korean-style pancake with mixed berries jam & ice cream
To me it tasted as if there was cinnamon in the pancake. I'm not a fan of cinnamon so I don't favour this.
Bulgogi Beef Burger - RM 19.90 
Korean marinated beef, mixed vegetables and sliced onions, potato wedges served with a fresh toasty burger bun
The sliced beef were well marinated & taste delish :)

 Dishes were nicely decorated with a mini Namoo Cafe flag.. shooo cute :)
 With Dorie babe <3 br="br" nbsp="nbsp">


Credits to Dorie taken by iPhone





Read some pretty good reviews on their rice burger. Something outtve the ordinary. Apparently it's a healthier version for burger. Not to mention, the service was pretty good. There's once where I accidentally dropped my cutlery on the floor & next thing you know the waitress was already at my table replacing a new one for me. Same scenario happened to Dorie & they were so observant & immediately replaced it. Plus, the waitresses/waiters were very polite. I'll definitely go back again for another visit & explore more on the menu :)


Had a lovely evening with you babe! Thanks for the company :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger