Monday, August 6, 2012

Kissaten, Coffee & Restaurant, Jaya One, PJ

6th August
Monday

No monday blues coz it's a public holiday for selangor *woohoo*
Started my wonderful morning with Step Up Revolution @ Midvalley. I've been anticipating for this couple of months back when I first saw the trailer. After long-awaited, I finally had a chance to watch it. It did lived up to my expectations. They brought something new & fresh to the air. Their moves were wicked & sick. Dubstep made it even betterrr! It was way beyond awesome! I don't mind watching it again.. Seriously.. It's one dance movie should not be missed.

Anyways, after our movie we headed over to Kissaten for Kai Lin's Farewell lunch before she leaves to further her studies.. Boyfie & the rest were craving for pork burger yang betul betul kao, so the night before I went on the web searching for recommended porkie burger. Rebecca's blog will always be at the top of my mind when it comes to food. Checkout the link on her review at Kissaten. 
Kissaten's pork burger was the 2nd on her list so it must be darn good coz I trust her fussy taste.. haha

Kissaten is located opposite Brussel's, one floor up..
Its a Japanese-style coffee shop that serves a variety of jap food & our local favourites

A choice to dine outside or inside

 A complimentary cup of ice lemon tea if you like their fb page
Boyfie, myself & Kai Lin

Here's what we had.....
Teriyaki Pork Burger United!
Moist Juicy Porkie Patty for RM 10.90
It worth ever penny
 Nyumsss* looks mouth watering isn't it..
Oh.Cute.Mini.Flags.. I have a thing for cute mini flags that sticks on food..haha
Can't wait to dig in out burgers
It was so messy to eat where the porkie juices+teriyaki sauce were oozing out yet it was so yummeh
Boyfie's mission was to try their pork burger & so was mine. He couldn't stop praising how good it was & rated it a 8.5/10. That's a pretty high score.

Look at his happy face
Bee's Katsudon - RM 15.90
The chicken was really crispy & tasty
 Wyncent's Katsu Curry Rice - RM18.90
 With ma loverboy
 With Kai Lin
 After satisfying our tummy we took a stroll around Jaya One
Group pic
Rebecca, Henry, Terence, Myself, Kai Lin, Bee & Wyncent

 Decided to bun up my hair today
*Peace out*

Thanks for tuning in dearies!
Can't wait for tomorrow as i'll be bringing my boy to my home club to hit the golf course and play for the very first time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger