Thursday, November 29, 2012

Back in Kualalalumpur

16th November 12'
Friday

Back on KL soil after a week away for my holiday/caddying trip to north. Exactly a week ago I travelled with Mom, Bro, aunty Onn Na & her son, Brian to Batu Gajah for Sport Excel for junior tournament held at Clearwater Sanctuary Golf & Country Club. Right after this tournament ended, we headed straight for the next upcoming tournament in Bukit Jawi Golf Resort. It was an enjoyable & memorable experience. I'd say it was a perfect getaway after my finals :D Not gonna share in-depth bout my trip cuz there's too much to be shared. Plus, I wasn't on the picture taking mood so a blogpost with minimal pics wouldn't be that interesting after all..

Anyways, back to the topic.. we arrived in KL in the evening & was glad to have the boyfie to join us for din din as i've not seen, touch & smell him for a week long even though we did managed to skype for a bit while I was away. On this day itself, it's also daddykins birthday but we've already planned to celebrate it the next day for a proper dinner. After dinner, boyf, myself, sis & her date headed over to Publika for a drink.. We were bumming around the blocks in Publika & spotted Coffee Societe..

It was friday & only friday they have free flow of coffee from 6pm onwards ONLY at RM 10 #soworthit. To all coffee lovers, it's a place that you wouldn't want to miss on a friday night..

I'm not much of a coffee person but lately i'm starting to like coffee. Obviously, I'm no coffee expert. I can't tell which is the best coffee in town but I do enjoy a good cup coffee + good ambiance...

Counter
Photobucket
View from where we're seated. The cafe is nicely decorated & it felt so warm and cozy :D
Soon after we settled down, more & more people starting filling the seats. Before you even realize it, the cafe was packed.. Definitely one of the best spots to chill at night :)
Photobucket
We sat on the huge ass long table right in the center
Photobucket

Pretty Coffee Art
Photobucket
My 1st cup - Flavoured Hazelnut Latte. :D
Photobucket
Sissy's Mocha
Photobucket
Macchiato
Photobucket
Baby Cino. The cutest thing i've ever seen presented on a cute lil tea cup.
Photobucket

Lousy pic quality. Taken from iPhone's front cam >.<
but a pic with le boy is a must :)
Photobucket
Enjoying Baby Cino with sis *slurps*
Photobucket
I had at least 3 cups of coffee that night. Coffee overdosed but it was worth it. For those of you who must be thinking, coffee at night? HAHA. PS: Coffee doesn't work for me. Consuming caffeine won't help me stay awake. I managed to pig in right away after i got home :D

After coffee session, we headed over to Eckywoobee as the boys wanted to play a round of foosball
Photobucket

Thanks for the amazing night people! Good coffee, good company :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger