Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Expressions by Taylor's Orchestra

21st September 12'
Friday

What a pleasant surprise.. The boyf quietly bought tickets for us to catch 'Expressions - Moving Souls in Symphony'. Thanks for the wonderful surprise, love. It is proudly performed by Taylor's University Symphony Orchestra (TUSO). For this year, TUSO collaborated with Taylor's Dance Club and Latin & Ballroom Dance Club to put on a different touch into their show.

The entire performance lasted for approximately 2.5 hours with 15minutes intermission in between.

The event was very well organised & everyone who attended dressed their best to impress. I enjoy classical music very much & their performance didn't fail to impress me. It got me sitting at the edge of my chair the entire time :)

Photobucket

Don't mind the bad quality of pics. They're taking from my bb..
Freebies that came with the booklet
Photobucket

Photobucket
With my handsome date
Photobucket

Thanks for such an amazing night, love! I enjoyed myself to the fullest :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger