Saturday, January 30, 2010

Celebrated cousie sis, nise nise's belated burfdae

Friday
29/01/10
Today had lunching with my dearest cousie sis Denise to celebrate her belated 22nd burfdae..hee!Again Im here to wish u Happee Belated Burfdae cousie sis! She wanted to have sushi so decided to go for Sushi Zanmai, Gardens :) It was so packed that we've got to queue for 45mins to get seated. Just standing alone and waiting got us so hungryy!My other cousie sis, andrea was supposed to join us but sadly she got stucked in the crazy jam & once she got in we've already paid the bill cause nise got to run. But i had an awesome time lunching with her & we were FULL to the brink. We shouldn't have ordered rice *regretted* haha! :)

dunno what is this called but its really yummie :)

Soft shell crabbie maki *yums*

The ultimate sweeet sauce :)

my ebino tempura :)

cousie sis's chicken katsudon

our filling lunchie

salmonnn :)

unagi

smoked salmon :)



with nise nise :)




As for dinner, baby came pick me and we went for Low Yau Kee's porridge in town at Jln Tun Tan Siew Sin. One of the BEST porridge in town *yummss* :) The little stall is set up in front of Soong Kee Beefball noodles shop

fried pork intestine :P

baby's fish fillet :)

my gi chap chuk *yumms*

baby's fish porridge :P







with baby boy :)

Porridge was just too little for the hungry monster & so we left for Mcd's after that..LOL!I wanted chocolate dip ice cream cone & the waitress gave me chocolate ice cream sundae *grrr*

baby's chicken mc delux :P


our chocolate ice cream sundae
all baby's one :P

look at this baby..so wai sek *pinchie* :P

mm..enjoying my sundae ice creamm :P

*smilesss* :)

baby trying to vampire :P

*bluekss*

lala poseyy :)

blurrrr 0.0



our crazyy camwhore moments :P

I [HEART] YOU huns! :)

Baby, today has been a long and hard day for me..lots had happened in an unexpected way. It brought my hopes high up in the 1st place & now it seems like it has been crushed. But I know its not the end of everything yet. I still have other path to choose from. Hopefully everything will fall back into place & that I will be able to achieve what I had in mind! Im feel so secure & relief that I still have you to catch me when I fall and to be there for me to walk through this. Im so blessed to have you by my side all this while. Thanks for everything huns!
P.S I LOVE chuu so muchiiee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger