Monday, January 25, 2010

How to get zebra printing nails :)

Monday 25/01/10
Today its my 'OFF DAY' and I was rotting at home all day long..haha. Luckily I managed to survive through the day by watching lil' mermaid on disney channel, looking up at some videos on youtubie & doing up my nails. I looked at my nails and they were dull so I guess it was time to dazzled it up with some patterns & colours :) One of my favourite design was the 'zebra prints' hehe.. It took me awhile to get it done but it was worth it..putting on the colours & drawing the pattern was so much FUN! The part that i hated most was to wait for it to dry..haha! For those who are interested on how to do em', look through the steps below. Trust me its easy & once you get ur hands on you'll have pretty~licios zebra print nails :)

you'll need : 2 different colours(any of ur favourite), a base coat & a thin brush(thin painting brush would do too)

step 1 : apply a layer of base coat to prevent your nails from being stained
step 2 : apply 2 layers any one colour as the base/background
step 3 : leave it on to dry for 15-20 minutes & get your thin brush ready for some stripes of zebra on your nails :)
step 4 : using ur thin brush pick on some black(or any colour of ur choice)& start drawing random stripes starting from the inner shell of ur nail toward the tips

*remember* its okie if your stripes are crooked or messy cause zebra doesn't have perfect lining of stripes :P

step 5 : once your done with the stripes leave in on to dry for 30-45 minutes or so just to be sure that its completely dry. You wont want them to get smudged..hee :)

your almost there!keep it up!finally....

step 6 : Top it with a top coat and your good to go with your newly painted zebra print nails! :)

*Have fun trying it out & be patient as practice makes perfect*


Base coated ---> silver-greyish coated ---> zebra printed nails :)


i heart zebra print nails :)


It doesn't look all perfect cause I'm no professional :P


taa daa!~ zebra printed nails

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger