Saturday, January 30, 2010

Chic Pop Bazaar :)

Saturday
30/01/10
It's Chic Pop Street market today! It was held at Taman Tun Plaza :) Dorie babe pop by my place to pick me up for it and we head for some shopping!Thanks babe!! *wheee* We walked the whole bazaar for 5 rounds..LOL! I got myself 2 pweety dresses from eff bombs *weee* it was a good deal! :) Dorie babe bought so many stuff till I lost count how many she grabbed..lol! What was shocking is that we were spotted by Female magazine to have a shot for the search of look for the day..HAHA!we were like 'whaaatt?!' we were wearing so chin chai *pai seh* they took a few shots & ask to describe what am I wearing, where I got em & what's my style..lol! The BEST part of the day is that I bumped into my old primary schoolmate, Erica Choy :) It been like 9 years since I've last saw her..It was great to see her again..She look pretty much the same except prettier than ever! :) sadly I forgot to snap a piccie with her *ish*




massage booth thats complimentary if you sign up at chic pop's booth :P

oo..they even have free astral prediction :P



this piece is uniquely cute :)

they even sell mini cameras there..how cute!~

this is where i got my pweety dresses,'eff bombs' :P

chic charity's booth :)

cute & unique accessories :)

Dorie babe checking out the skirt :P

Chic Pop's booth, sign in here to get ur freebies :P





this is where to get ur FREE drinks..sadly we were late & they ran out of drinks :(

chilling spot surrounded by the bazaar all around :)

spotted these cars at the entrance of the bazaar ;)

with Dorie babe :)

with Esther dear :)

The lovely Cheam sisters :)

our wristband :P

with Dorie babe *she's the sweetest* :)

the three of us :P

Freebies from chic pop :)

In the evening baby come over for a swim.. we manage to swim for 15 mins and the rain + thunder came and chased us away :( so we ended up going sauna..lol! After dinner I shared with baby my old time baby & childhood piccies..haha!1st one ever that I showed my embarrassing piccies to :)



wheee..i like this cute lil waterfall :)

with baby boy :)

baby enjoying the sauna :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger