Monday, July 11, 2011

My weekend


Hello, beautifuls!
How was your weekend? Good, I hope! In just a blink of an eye, the weekend is over.
Well, I would say my weekend was pretty productive.
I had trouble falling asleep on friday night & god knows why I was awake till 3plus in the morning till I finally hit the sheets. I barely had 4 hours of sleep & was awake at 7ish to accompany mumsie to Kepong's wet market. She woke me up and I told her I slept late the night before. Mummy understands. She asked me to go back to bed but since I've gave her my word that I'll accompany, I jumped up from my bed with swollen eyes & get ready.
As usual, I've always enjoy doing marketing with mumsies.
Not long after I got back, buddie bbm-ed and asked me when am I free to hit the gym.
Well, since I was free..I said today & we met up after that at True Fitness. He was my personal trainer for the day. Thanks Jin! I got tortured & he did pushed me to my limits. Till now my muscles are still aching..badly.. Started of with 10mins cardio on the treadmill, followed by workout on my upper & lower back, abs & obliques, & lastly stretching. Nonetheless, I enjoyed it very much!


Here comes, Sunday..
*taaa daa*
New love added to my collection..
Novels by my all time favourite writer, Cecelia Ahern :)
Any fans out there? hehe
I've just finished Girl In The Mirror this afternoon & now I'm with The Gift :)
Photobucket
Managed to grab some magazine of my choice. Fyi, I don't buy them every month. Just once in awhile when I feel like it.
Not forgetting I got a copy of Men's Health for the boyfie :)
Photobucket
Btw, I would like to share with y'all something that caught my ears in the bookstore today.. I couldn't help it but to ask the counter who was the singer of the album played
Hope you'll enjoy it as much as I do :)


Well then, I hope you have a beautiful week ahead, lovelies! Much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger