Thursday, July 7, 2011

Spoon & Clinique

A couple of weeks back I was invited to a roadshow by Clinique & Spoon in MidValley. These two brands collaborated in conjunction with Clinique Vitamin C Lip Smoothie & also the latest smoothies by Spoon.


We decided to bring mum with us for the roadshow. Mum was driving while we camwhored in the car. 
All dolled up for the roadshow.
I didn't know there was a free makeover or else i'll let them do the makeup for me
Photobucket

Photobucket
Here we are at the Clinique Booth
Photobucket
Spoon were stationed right next to it
Photobucket

Photobucket


The yummy smoothies come in 3 flavors (Pink Me Up, Mango-Thon & Goodness Grapecious) 
Photobucket


We each received a free smoothie from Spoon. I chose ‘Goodness Grapecious’ where else Elaine chose ‘Pink Me Up’ and mummy had Mango-Thon.
Photobucket


Mum getting her makeover cause me and sis already had our makeup done.
Photobucket


My gorgeous mum who is ever young looking <3
Photobucket


Do I look like mummy? Most people say I look like my mum *proud*
Photobucket

With our goodie bag. Thanks Clinique! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket


Back home. Camwhoring time on babymackie :)
Photobucket


This is funny. We didn't realize it was 4in1 setting. Look at our reaction on the last snap. LoL
Photobucket




That's all for now dearies. Thanks for tuning in :)


Till next time *cheers*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger