Friday, July 8, 2011

Holla

Photobucket


Hello lovelies!

Just a little note to say that I’m back! :)
I know it's been quite some time since i've last blogged but hell yeah i'm back now.
Did y'all miss me?hehe
Some of you might be curious on why I've stop blogging for quite some time. Well, partly its because i've got 'no camera' sad but true. I know it shouldn't be an excuse but yeah no camera means no pics and no pics demotivates me to blog. From then i've somehow lost my mojo to blog.
Besides that, last sem has been pretty hectic. Assignments due almost every week (stressful to the max) & I could hardly catch my breath. Seriously no time to blog :(
However, I'm glad to be back on blogosphere!
Anyways, just a little update on what has been happening
Currently I'm having my mid sem break & enjoying every bits of it before uni starts in early August (if i'm not mistaken) Didn't even bother checking my bb. LoL
Ever since hols started, I've been working part-time for events and stuff to earn some pocket money.
One thing bad bout having hols is that I'm not given allowance, so yeah working & earning would give me some spending pleasure. More to it, I'm actually saving up to get my own camera and not just any camera but at least something good enough to satisfy my needs. Probably a semi-pro for now because I can't afford to get a dslr..not yet..hopefully one day :)

Anyways, that's all for now. Looking forward to spending the rest of my hols
But in the mean time, do have a great weekend! I’ll be back soon with more updates

p.s Did you guys notice I've changed my blog skin? Looks better doesn't it? haha
It better be cause i've spend almost entire day fixing it :)

Much love! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger