Thursday, March 1, 2012

Happy Leap Day

Wednesday
29th February 12'

Leap day that happens once every 4 years! To those of you who are celebrating your rare special day. Have a blast! #Happyleapdaybabies . So far, I haven come across anyone who are leap day babies..

Anyways, I had class at 8inthemorning. My one & only 8am class for this sem. Oh boy, the traffic was madness early in the morning. I barely had 5 hours of sleep the night before. Idk why was I having a hard time falling asleep & surprisingly I was up very early that morning. Then again, driving to uni was a pain in the ass since my eye lids were so heavy. I was hoping that I won't be late for class. Reached uni at 8.05am & I was the 3rd student in class. Guess many couldn't wake up early or stuck in traffic. At the end of class, there were 10 of us who attended. Lol. 8-10am & that's it for the day! One miserably early class on a wednesday morning.

After that, met up with my boy & I brought him for the famous char siew wong @ Glenmarie.
Meng Kee Char Siew
Their Char Siew are cooked using charcoal
I ordered sau yuk (less fats)
It was delish...
 Then we had roasted chicken too..
As always, the thighs are my favourite (Kai pei & Kai yee dou)
Rice that was served were no ordinary chicken rice..
It was tastier than the usual

After a round satisfying lunch, we hopped over to Golf Bargains which is just across the street to have a look at some golf equipments. Soon after that, we left for Glenmarie Golf & Country Club to practice some short game esp putting coz baby is excited to tryout his new putter. Unfortunately, when we got there the green's condition were horrible coz they're under repair #whatabummer. Well, that didn't stop us from practicing. We played on the greens till it started pouring & we left.

Baby practicing his chip
 
 With ma boy

After practice, we headed back to baby's place & make snackies.

As the evening approaches, we got ready & picked Henry di otw & off we go to Replay Karaoke, Scott Garden @ Old Klang Road for our cheong k session..
I know my baby loves to sing & he always love to serenade me & so I bought this sweet deal for the guys to enjoy @ Groupon only at RM6.30.
3 hours session with refillable drinks #soworthit :)
Stairway
Self-service drink counter

We're in room 3. Strategic spot. The drink counter is just right in front of our room. How convenient :)
We had a group of 5. Just nice to fit us all & the sofa seats were pretty comfy :)
Sze Jin, Henry, Donny & Terence
It was fun listening to them sing. They were really goood :)
 Dinner was only RM8 regardless of anything you pick from the dinner menu. More or less 50% OFF for us :) 
 With my love ♥ 
 Our very 1st polaroid pic but kinda fail coz we're too tiny 


3 hours flew by pretty quickly & the guys were having a ball of a time & I enjoyed myself very much listening to them :D


After Cheong K, the guys wanted to play pool for a bit..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger