Thursday, March 1, 2012

Hello, March


February's gone & we're in March now. Geez* Time flies..
And so...baby left for China, Guilin early this morning..
Just shortly after I left for uni, I received a text from him saying he has touched down safely in the where he call the 'Panda land' *pheww* What a relief :)
After class, I received a call from him *joy to my ears* & boy it's so expensive.
It cost him 4bucks/min & we're speed talking over the phone for 3mins & that's it.
Later at night while I was having din dins, baby emailed me :')
I was so surprised to see his mail. China sucks. No fb, twitter, skype or whatsoever.
Msn was only the way to go.. I can't even rmbr when was the last I use msn.
Out of a sudden, msn seemed so precious to us.
It was so good to catch up with him & to know that he's alright ♥ 
Counting the days till I see you again, boo..
Miss you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger