Sunday, March 11, 2012

Just a quick update

Hey Darlings,
How have y'all been? It's been slightly over a week since my last post. Ever since classes resume i've been quite busy. Uni life has never been easy what more now i'm in my 3rd year. First day of class, the lecturer has already thrown assignments on our face & stress us out. I'm totally stressed out now with 2 assignments & 1 test that will be due end of this month. Whyyy? Whyyyy all has to due on the very same week T.T
They're just so good at torturing us & making our life miserable..

Anyways, enough of complaining..
Let me see..hmm..i'll just with you some of the highlights for the past one week :)

This recent thursday I went for Charles & Keith's warehouse sale in sunway. It's the 1st day of their sale. It's from 8th-10th march which is today. I always believe going for warehouse sale is best to go on the 1st day or else you'll be left with leftovers. I decided to just drop by and checkout what they have. I didn't really had the intention to really shop coz i've got less than 2 hours to spare before class start.
I remembered it was a wet, gloomy, cold morning & it was drizzling while I hit the road. I drove and parked my car at the usual spot & they boyf came over to pick me up for the warehouse sale. He was sweet enough to wake up early in the morning just to accompany me shop. As i've heard, Pedro was on sale too.. That would suit the guys but unfortunately there weren't any Pedro items. All C&K. I pitied my boy..
We reached close to 10am & the crowd was slowly coming in. The rain won't stop us girls from shopping..haha.. It was so hard to shop as there were so many people crowding the shoe counters.. You could hardly see what shoes were displayed.. It was madness in there.. All you see is girls & heels!
I managed to grab hold of 2 pairs of black heels & that's it. I gave up shopping for more as the crowd was getting more intense. Spotting the right pair of heels wasn't that difficult but the wait for the sales assistant to find the model and right shoe size was a pain in the ass. The wait could kill. I've waited longer than I shop. Anyways, walking away with 2 gorgeous bad girls was good enough *beams*

Loving my bad girls..


I was glad that baby was there to accompany or else who would help me carry my boxes of shoes while I shop. While I was shopping, I saw guys may it be boyf or husband carrying so many boxes of shoes walking around following their girlf/wife..haha :)
The most epic moment was when an announcement was made. 'Mandy! Mandy! Please come to the cashier, your husband is waiting for you'. The husband lost his wife while shopping.. LOL

Anyways, after that we had brunch at Tuck Kee fishball restaurant & baby drop me to uni for class.

Well that's pretty much it for Thurs..
Oh yea! Good news to share.. I've sold off my Panasonic Lumix lx5 cammie *woots*
Everything was settled on friday :)
Then here comes Saturday..
I decided to get myself a new cammie. It's not something new but it's something that i've always wanted. Nothing's better than Canon G12. It has a flip screen which I loveee the most! Price is affordable & there's so many functions to play with. I was eyeing on Canon's newly launched, G1X but that was a bit too pricy for me so I decided to settle with G12 :)
Happily went to Low yat with baby and shop my canon G12.
Visited a few shops & finally got my baby!

*taaa daaa*
This is what I meant. Flip back screen (best for camwhore shots & videoing)


So yea, that's pretty much just it..
Hoping for a greater week ahead.
Happy sunday, peeps!
Have a lovely week ahead!
*cheers* 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger