Friday, May 25, 2012

Friday Joy

Started off my day by dropping sis to uni & soon after that headed over to the boyf's place to cook him brunch. I know he loves western cuisine, so there I was to pamper him with a lovely brunch. 
Cooking has always been my 'thing'. I loveeee to cook. Be it western or chinese cuisine. I cook to express my feelings of love & how much they mean to me by making the extra effort to plan & prepare.  I love to make a mess while I cook but dislike cleaning & washing up after the mess has been done. I guess we all don't like cleaning up..right? haha
I dare not say my cooking taste absolutely delicious but at least it looks somewhat presentable & of course edible.. HAHAH! So far, whatever that I've cooked for my boy, he'll finished every single bit that is served on the plate. Idontknow is it that yummeh, or coz he's hungry or finish up just to give face to me (pei min). Lol! Nonetheless, my effort are not wasted :) & thankgod he's not fussy when it comes to food. Everything that i've cook he'll compliment me by telling me 'This is my favourite, Hou hou sek ah, I like it cooked this way, yummms & etc... hahaha :D
Glad that I've someone to enjoy my cooking from time to time <3

I'll probably share with you guys more dishes that I've cooked or cooked with my boy in the past next time :)

Specially cooked for my boy
Toast bread, scramble eggs with diced tomatoes, lettuce, zucchini, black pepper sausages & juicy tender beef patty
 Boyf did contribute to our brunch by making us each a cup of apple smoothie *nyums* & also my personal kitchen assistant. hee.. Thanks baby :)

 Hope you enjoyed the brunch my love :)

After a satisfying brunch & I had to say byebye to my boy & left to pick sis up from uni..
Guess what... off we go to Paradigm Mall..Again.. twas my 4th time in 3 days.. lol
She wanted to shop.shop.shop..

While we were walking around, I came across A Saloon & they were running on a promo of cut, wash, blow for only RM38. Since I've been wanting to my hair cut, why not give it a try kan (super spontaneous)
Getting your hair wash & neck massages are ze best in a saloon. It's so relaxing..
Decided to chop couple of inches to get rid of ze split ends and whatnot.. ended up chopping 4-5inches.. Toodles to waist length hair :(
Ever since I was a little girl, I kept long long hair & I remembered once when I was 6, my aunty brought me to the saloon and chop of my waist length to a length just beneath my ears. I was so mad at her, got home & ran to my parents in tears. I'll never ever forget that painful moment..
I've always been the girl who keeps her hair long till waistline. I love it long coz it makes me feel more feminine and that I can play around with it by curling, plaiting & etc...
This time round, I had it cut straight instead of the usual where I layer my hair.
My hair looks thicker, more voluminous & healthier even though I can't totally get rid of the dry ends. Had my side swept bangs again & trying to get used to it.. It usually takes a week or 2 for the hair to look more natural & normal..
All I have to do is wait... :)

Taaa daaa~~
Mid-length hair cut by Yew (Cute, friendly lady hairstylist who looks very korean)


That's all for now, dearies!
Thanks for tuning in..
Till then. xoxo :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger