Saturday, May 26, 2012

Happy 17 Months, love


Another month has passed, we're getting closer to break my record of 18months+.. haha
Anyways, that's not the point.. hours, days & months does not prove anything.. 
What matters the most is that we're happy together! We enjoy each other's company be it cooking together, golfing, gyming, swimming, watch drama or just lye in bed having pillow talks. 
Be there for each other through ups and downs in life
(You were always there to support me through the hardest time in my life)
Tolerate each other's wrong doings, bad habits & stubborness
(I know most of the time you are the one who tolerate me)
Laugh at each other's lame jokes & whatnot..
Argue on the tiniest matter sometimes but still choose to stick around & etc..

I'm proud to say that you are not only my boyf but also my best friend at the same time..
Thanks for making these seventeenmonths a magical one! 
You never fail to put a smile on my face & made me feel beautiful all the time :)
I'm truly the luckiest & happiest girl on earth :D
Here's to more months to come..

I love you long time Terence Foo Kai Wai   :)
*smooochesss* 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger