Saturday, April 14, 2012

Friday the 13th

Friday
13th April 12'

Helloooo dearies!
How have y'all been? Did you guys notice it's friday the thirteen? Somehow it just crossed my mind *random* Anyways, my one week mid sem break is coming to an end :( Time flies.. felt like it was just yesterday my sem break started.. well well.. Am so not excited to be back in uni next week. It's gonna be a hectic week..

Back to my updates..

Did y'all know Maybank Malaysian Open 2012 is here? I guess it just applies to those who golf..like myself.. i'm a golf if you didn't know.. social golfer ;)
The tournament started yesterday but baby & myself were busy so we went to watch the game today instead. It's held in one the most prestigious golf clubs in Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur Golf & Country Club (KLGCC) which is nearby my place to watch the game. I managed to watched Alvaro Quiros & some of my amature friends who played as well. I'll probably blog more in detail on my next post..

Towards the evening, we left the club just in time before the sky pour. We reached home & got ready real quick & head over to ou along with sis to catch Battleship. On our way to ou, it was raining cats & dogs & we could hardly see the road. Plus traffic was building up & we were afraid that we'll be late for the movie. Thankgod we reached just in time before it started *wheww*

So far Battleship is the movie of the year
I'd give it a 4/5
Action pack with a tinge of love story..
After movie, it was time for din din..
We decided to have Pepper Lunch Express in Food Republic
I don't know why but I think the 'express' outlet taste better than the normal one. Plus its slightly cheaper.
So happens, they were running on a double up deal where you only have a choice of Salmon Pepper Rice +  Beef Pepper Rice for RM 18.80 (N.P RM22.80). Twas pretty affordable & so we decided to take the promo set :)

Mine - Salmon Pepper Rice
Well served in sizzling hot plate
I loveeee the corns. They're huge and sweet :)
 Baby - Beef Pepper Rice
How do you eat?
1. Mix them up evenly as there is a butter and sauce in the middle of the plate.
2. The more you mix them up, the more delicious!!

3. Lastly, add sauce!! (There's Garlic soy sauce & Honey brown sauce) The meal wouldn't be complete without sauce :)
Mixed
 It's really yummeh but very heaty coz they spread generous amount of black pepper, so be sure to drink lots of water or else you might end up with a sore throat.

Before we end the night, we dropped by Snowflakes in Damansara Uptown coz sis was craving for it..
Once we got there, Poor ZenQ next door was so quiet (Pak wu ying - smack flies). Where else, Snowflakes was pretty packed.

I had Japan Combo II for the 1st time.. Usually i'll stick to my all time favourite Soya Series set 2 or 4 :)
For a change, I decided to try something different for that night. The greentea taro balls was something different & it tasted okla..
Greentea taro balls, red bean & mini pearls
Recommended by me, sis had Soya Series set 4
Black Jelly, Red bean, Pearls & Taro
 Enjoying our dessert

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger