Saturday, April 7, 2012

Good Friday

Friday
6th April 12'

Hey lovelies!
Happy Good Friday! It is a day observed on the Friday before Easter Sunday.
On this day, we christians commemorate the passion, or suffering, and death on the cross of Jesus.
Anyways, so did y'all spend your day?
I've no class on friday and so I decided to spend the day with my boy. Ever since he started class this week, he's been pretty tight on schedule and his timetable is all over the place. We could hardly spare each other time cuz when i'm having class, he'll be having break & vice versa *blehh*
Nonetheless, we're trying our best to make things work :)
I went over to his uni during lunchtime, accompanied him, watched him play pingpong & foosball & had lunch at Backofen with his friends.

What's for lunch?
Mine - Chicken Schnitzel Sandwich with roasted potatoes
The portion is quite big. I would say this is very affordable for the price you pay, RM9 and I was full to the brink. The roasted potatoes were well seasoned and it tasted so good except it was a bit toooo oily..

Boyf's - Meatloaf with potato salad
Pretty pricy for such a small portion, RM14. However, it was not too bad & i love the potato salad
Us 

Before I ordered, I was eyeing on the cakes and i wanted to have the oreo one. It's so tempting.
After stuffing myself with the sandwich, I had no room for dessert..lol
After lunch, we dropped by Sunway Pyramid to do a little grocery shopping coz we decided to cook dinner..
Before heading to Jusco, we had Moo Cowww for dessert *nyums*

Original flavour topped with oreo bits


In the evening, we prepared dinner together. I made salad & the boyf made the main course

~~Taaaa daaa~~
Dinner is served
Chicken breast marinated with bbq sauce, steamed asparagus & carrots, cherry tomatos & a bowl of yoghurt mixed salad 
Yumsss* 
After enjoying a satisfying meal, we cleaned up the kitchen and got ready for City Harvest's Easter Service, Chromeheart Revelation
We were running a bit late cuz I helped my boy while he was rehearsing for his presentation the next day.
We reached around 840pm when service started at 830pm. Once we got there, it was full house & we had no place to stand but the stairs. Slowly everyone were filling the stairs..
In between praise & worship, the usherers directed us to sit on the choir's seats & we were right in front of the stage but we had to share seats..
  
Look at the massive amount of people..
I watched Chromeheart Part 1 last year during christmas & for this easter it's Part 2.
It's okayy if you've missed out part 1 but be sure not to miss out Part 2. The performance is absolutely amazinggg! :D
Check it out yourself! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger