Thursday, April 5, 2012

4th Putrajaya International Hot Air Balloon Festival 2012

17th March 12'
Saturday


I was anticipating for the International Hot Hair Balloon @ Putrajaya two months before they have it. I've marked my calendar way ahead & was so excited to see huge & colourful hot air balloons float the skies of Putrajaya..
Thankfully, Ah bee (baby's friend) was nice enough to sacrifice his car for the day to run up and down. Petrol and toll must be quite a pinch for the day. Baby drove ah bee's car to pick me up for a late lunch @ 1 Utama's Wong Kok Char Chan Teng to enjoy their birthday promo where they give you giganto cup of complimentary milk tea. The promo is only valid 3 days before & after your birthday. I've always been eyeing on this promo but haven had a chance to get a taste of it. I was looking forward to try it out for baby's bday & coincidentally we were sharing the same thought :)
We meet up with wycent & his girlf for lunch too to share the giganto milk tea..

taaaa daaaa!~~
It's that Huuuugggeee!
Look at my handsome boy.. aww :)
With my, love 
# Snap 1

# Snap 2

Towards the evening, we left for Hot Air Balloon Fiestaaa..
I was afraid that i'll miss watching em float in sky cuz the weather was starting to get pretty gloomy. I was so anxious and excited that I kept asking baby to drive fasterrr..fasterrr lahh..lol

We reached around 6pm and the crowd was still pretty happening. I would say the weather was perfectito :)
 


The bridge looks amazing. It's way prettier during the night when it's lighted. You'll see it as you scroll further down :)
Baby & ah bee

Setting up and everyone was so excited to see it fly high up up in the sky..
Only one or two took off but the rest decided not to fly cuz the wind condition wasn't too good that evening..
Felix the cat.. shooo cute :)


Loveeee the colour. The more colourful the prettierrrr :)

These two were rides for people to get a feel of what it is like to fly on a hot air balloon
Soon after, the sun set & it was din din time & our tummy were growling. We were spoiled with so many choices of food & couldn't decide on what to have. We decided to settle for jumbo hot dogs cuz the queue was one of the shortest..lol
Besides that, we had char kueh tiew & also chocolate snow ice *nyumss*

After satisfying our hunger we walked over to have a peep of the bridge..
my my..isn't it pretty? & it changes colour every 5secs :)


One of the most eye-catching hot air balloon that caught everyone's attention
Birthday cake & it was by far the biggest among the rest
Moreeee & moreee hot air balloons was set up.. Gorgeous isn't it.. It's my 1st time ever seeing so many of them lighted up together..


The crowd was so happening that night & many were still sticking around cuz there'll be fireworks.
I chose to go on saturday cuz i knew they'll be popping fireworks. 
We kept waiting and waiting & finally around 930pm. Binggg banggg boooom!! *fireworkssss*
We were at one of the best spot. Fireworks were just right above our head. It felt so magical to watch fireworks with you someone you love. A moment to remember 

Right after the firework, everyone was making their way to their car.. Thankfully we didn't get stuck for long. Otw home, we dropped by ss2's wai sek kai for supper & baby dropped me home :)
It was such a lovely day!! Definitely a day to remember. I enjoyed bits of my day especially spending time with my boy. Thanks my love 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger