Saturday, April 14, 2012

Mummy dearest's birthday

Wednesday
11th April 12'

So happens this year mommy dearest's birthday falls on a public holiday. It has been declared a national public holiday for the installation of the new king. Anyways, its mommy's big day! teehee.. 
Can anyone of you guess how old is she? 
Well, momsie turns 48 this year but she doesn't look like her age, doesn't she.. She's still gorgeous, slim & slender.. I think she looks way younger than her age :) 
When it comes to my mom, I'm proud of having her as my beloved mom. My mom is a supermom! 
I'm not just saying it for the sake of it but she is. She's the best thing that god has ever given to me! 
She's been such a tremendous blessing to me throughout my entire life. She's always there for me & I know I can count on her all the time. She's very supportive in everything that I do & she always give a 110% in everything that she does for me. No one could ever replace her in my heart & I love her with all my heart. Thanks mom for all the things that you've done for me. All the sacrifices, time, effort & money spend on me. I appreciate it very much! Anyways, Happy Birthday, mom! Hope you have a memorable one this year! xoxo :)

Celebrated mom's birthday dinning in River Garden Chinese Cuisine Restaurant, Jalan Ipoh..
It's a decent and rather inexpensive chinese restaurant with an open kitchen concept where you can peek through the class panel to watch the chef cook.
Mom loves chinese cuisine & that explains why we're having it for her birthday celebration :)

Dad & Mom
 Bro & Sis
 Baby & myself 
 Mommy dearest 
She's gorgeouslicious
Most of the people say I look more like my mom *yay* :)
 With the siblings
With my handsome babyboy 

What we had for dinner..
Fried rice since we did not order white rice
Choy sam
 Braised Toufu
 Chicken with chunks of honeydew
 Tong Po Spare Ribs
 This was really good. Chicken fillet with dry chili 

After a scrumptious dinner..
It was time for a birthday song & cake cutting session..
Mom told us not to get her a cake this year but what's a birthday without a cake...right.. :)
Thanks baby for buying the cake for mom 


Sesame cake from RT Pastry. It was delicious :)
 Happy Birthday mommy love 

 Family pic
 Glad to have baby to join us too 
 My love 

Great dinner with great fellowship around the dinner table :)
Once again, Happy Birthday mom! *hugs + kisses* 
I love you very muchoo ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger