Monday, June 25, 2012

Awake

Heyooo..

Here I am sitting in front of my lappie blogging. It's 3am. Been lying on my bed tossing. turning. staring at the ceiling for the past 45mins & I still couldn't fall asleep. That's the downside for taking a nap for almost 4 hours this afternoon. So here I am wide awake like an owl. Instead of forcing myself to sleep, decided to jump outtve bed & blog on what i've been up to for the past couple of days..

On wednesday, met up with my babe, Jia Wen who just got back from Kent for hols. We had a great round of catch up at Antipodean, Bangsar while enjoying tea.coffee.cakes.muffins (sorry no pics as I wasn't in a mood to snap pics). Anyways, we just sat there & spend almost 4 hours catching up. It was that much we've missed out each other. Looking forward to another meet up soon babe :)

Boyfie came by on Friday noon & accompanied me to get my eyelashes permed. Had em done at I-brow, The Strand, Kota Damansara. Didn't know that it'll take almost 2 hours. The longest session I've ever tried. They did an extra step by applying the lash serum. However, I did not like my permed lashes. They're not nicely curled upright instead they're messily curled to the side. Not my type of perm & I don't think this will be lasting. I very much prefer the one I did before at De Brow at e@Curve. In future i'll definitely go back to De Brow...
AND Ohh.. Poor baby had to wait for me while he was accompanied by his notes. I know it was quite a wait for you hunnie & I know you were hungry and restless but I appreciate it that you still waited patiently.. he did complain & whine a little after that.. hahaa.. Soon after that we had Ipoh Road Yong Tau Foo, Metro Prima Kepong.. In the evening, we went to town & hopped from one mall to another. From Fahrenheit --> Sg. Wang --> Times Square --> Pavilion. Btw, Thanks for the polo tees, love! Love em'. Thanks for being sucha sweetheart & I had a splendid day with you  


The next day, I went over to boyfie's place to spend the day with him. Thanks for listening to me blabbering to you 1st thing I got to your place. You've been sucha good listener & understands me like no one else. We spend time in the kitchen making wraps for his family & watched Mouse Haunt before heading out to my friend's 21st birthday parte. It was my 1st time ever attending an indian birthday gathering/farewell & I enjoyed the food very much. Everything served was savoury & spicy *nyums*. Thanks for having us Priya! Hope you had a blast on your big day! :)


Sunday was dull. Attended church service in the morning. Got home & pig the entire afternoon. Woke for dinner to celebrate belated father's day at Sin Kee Resturant, Brickfields. Typical chinese cuisine. What my parents love best.


That's pretty much it for the past couple of days.. Sorry no pics but will definitely boom my blog with more pics for my upcoming post yah..


Have a great week ahead dearies! 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger