Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Face To Face Beauty Saloon @ The Scott Garden

15th June 12'
Friday

Hair pampering session with sis @ Face To Face Beauty Saloon, The Scott Garden. I bet y'all must be thinking 'face to face'? isn't that the pan mee restaurant? Twas my first impression when I heard of it's name. Anyways, I wouldn't knew the existent of it if it weren't becoz of an online deal on Hulala.com.my. Purchased the deal inclusive of hair treatment + wash & blow for only RM23. That's freaking affordable. Plus, they use L'oreal products. The place wasn't too hard to find. It's situated @ level 3, upper shop lot.

Made my way to Scott Garden around noon & the place was so dead & quite. Most of the shops, pubs & restaurants comes alive at night.

Anyways, first had my hair washed by a male saloon assistant. It was one of the best hair wash/head massage session ever. He was so gentle, careful & gives damn good head massages. Look for Wai if you were to pay the saloon for a visit. Trust me.. You'll be in good hands :) Plus, I loved the shampoo they used. It has methanol which gives your scalp a minty effect & leaves it feeling clean & cooling.
Proceed with hair treatment & steam.
The whole process took about an hour & taa daaa...
Say hello to silky smooth & good smelling hair *sniff*

Here's what it looks like inside.. One eye see all..
 Beauty saloon that provides services from Face - Hair - Body - Nails - Makeup
That's Willies Liew by the counter (stylish manager) he was formerly from Cut Above
He took charged of blowing dry my hair


With sis after getting our hair done




I'm pretty satisfied with their service. In turn, I bought 3x hair treatment for future. Can't wait to go back & pamper my hair..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger