Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Well spent day with my love

18th June 12'
Monday

Finals were officially over since last wednesday! *woots*
Am currently enjoying my sem break for a month long..
Boyfie has been nothing but the best!! It's so cute that he was even more excited that I am for me to finish my finals. Last week immediately after my last paper he brought me to Sunway Pyramid for ice cream to satisfy my craving.
We ended up having Stickhouse's then back to his place for din dins & durian feast after dins.
Next day.... he accompanied me to uni to settle my enrollment for next sem. Went & get haircut & back to my place for dins with some uncles at Restaurant de foodland, Kepong.
Saturday, he woke up as early & joined me for jungle trekking at 730am. It was quite an experience together :)

As for today, we went to Paradigm Mall's GSC to redeem free tickets to catch Mirror Mirror. I heard it was pretty good but I didn't have the time back then to watch it. This was the perfect opportunity to catch it prior to GCS's grand opening. We got there as early as 1030am & redeemed our tics within 5mins. They was no queue at all. I heard the queue was massive over the weekends. I've decided that weekdays would be the best & true enough I was right. Ample of seats & we got one of the best seats. Center of the center in the hall #win :)

We headed over to Subway & we were just in time for their breakfast promo
Breakfast strip for us..

Hit the cinema for Mirror mirror
I'd say it was quite nice.. Pretty hilarious

Soon after our movie ended, we had lunch at Paradise Dynasty..
It kind of reminds me of Dragon-i a lil..
Boyfie's been telling me they serve really yummeh 'Xiao Long Bao' (mini chinese dumplings) & their La Mian is really good..
view taken from where we're seated.. 

Sliced ginger with vineger to go with siew loong bao

Here's what we had...
Mine - La Mian with sliced pork ( One of their signature La Mien)
It was really good & the portion was pretty huge with generous amount of sliced pork *yums*
 Boyfie - La Mian with stewed beef briske
Absolutely delicious. Huge portion with generous amount of well seasoned beef.

The famous 8 legendary Xiao Long Bao
Boyfie asked me to try the szechuan one 1st..
I'd say not everyone would like the taste of it. It has its own unique taste of spiciness..
We finished the Xiao Long Bao first before it cooled down or else it won't taste as good..
Wallop our noodles & yumm yumms.. I was extremely full to the brink :)
Sat on sipping on chinese tea & talking about almost everything with me boy.
The service was good & they make sure your tea is always refilled
Enjoyed the lovely lunch very much! Thanks baby!!

Big Buddha in the middle of the restaurant

 Open kitchen concept where we watched how to make & serve La Mian
 Boyfie picked out a almost similar top to pair with what I was wearing. How cute :)
Love youu bao! *smoochess*


Boyfie accompanied me to do some grocery shopping at Giant & we headed back to his place for din din. An incredible day with my love! Thanks for everything bao! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger