Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Happy 18 Months, Love

26th June 12'
Tuesday

Celebrated our 18th month. It's amazing how fast time flies. Happy Monthsary, my love. Eighteen magical months of journeying with you. Words alone are insufficient to describe how much you mean to me. Truly you've been the best boyf I've ever had. No one would ever replace you in my heart. You've always been so understanding, caring, loving, supportive in many ways.. I can say no one knows me better than you do. It's like we have this antenna that connects us together. We share so many things in common from likes to dislikes. It's like I've found another me. Who knew someone like you would step into my life when I least expected it. I believe it's all by god's blessing. When I first met you, I never thought someone like you would ever fall for someone like me. It's funny how we started as mere acquaintance to lovers today. Unimaginable but I'm glad it happened. Thanks baby for all the sweet.loving.wonderful memories that you've planted in my life. Always remember no matter what happens, I will always stand by you.




Since boyfie had classes till evening, we decided to meet up for din dins..


I was craving for japan & off we go to Sushi Zanmai, Paradigm mall..
Ebiten Ebikko Maki
 Ebi Fry Peach Avocado Roll
Cranky Salmon Maki
 Sashimi
 Tendon
 With babyboy
 He very pandai to pai poe si & I pulak always have the same expression



Baby's bro & his friends joined us for dinner 
Baby. Myself. Henry
 Sze Jin, Desmond, Donson
Coincidentally it was Desmond bday. Happy birthday to you.

mmmhmm after satisfying my craving for sushi, it was time for dessert!

Tong Pak Fu!
Definitely worth to try! Oh no wait. It's a MUST try if you're a durian lover..
You'll know what I mean after trying it. You'll only go back for moreee :D
 We managed to enjoy 20% off since it was Desmond's bday
 There's something for students too :D
 We ordered 3 large snow ice to share among ourselves..
#1 The MUST try Tracka Durian Snow Ice. From afar we could already smell the strong scent of durian 
#2 D24 Durian Snow Ice
Another durian on the list. I would say this taste slightly sweeter compared to Tracka. I prefer Tracka over this but it's still good :)
 #3 Matcha Snow Ice
Not a bad pick. Very green tea



Love you heaps baby! 


Before meeting up my boy, managed to catch up with Amy babe at Pyramid for shopping & dessert..
Tried Zen Q for the first time. At first I had no idea what to pick from the menu. They discontinued several items on the menu..
At last we decided to create our own Zen Q dessert..
Soya ice topped with red beans, Green Tea Q Yuan (Taro balls) & Sweet potato
The soya ice taste pretty much like Snowflakes. Very fine ice that gently melts in your mouth. They gave a generous spread of red bean but it was mishi moshi (a lil wet & clumpy) I'd still prefer Snowflakes's. Green tea Q Yuan were too chewy. 
After trying Zen Q, I still prefer Snowflakes! :D
Along with that we ordered Milk tea which was on promo for ONLY RM2
 Meet Amy. My dearest & closes class/uni mate.
We work very well as a group & we always stick together for group assignments & presentations. We're inseparable.. haha
It was nice catching up with you babe!




That's pretty much it. I had such a wonderful day! Thanks for everything my love! Appreciate it very much! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger