Saturday, April 10, 2010

Celebrate mummy's pre burfdae :)

Today we celebrated my dearest mummy's 46th birthday :) It's actually pre birthday, actual day falls on the 11th April which is tomorrow. Anyways, Happee Early Birthday Mummy *hugs* The whole family headed for movie in the evening to catch 3D How to train your dragon. I heard good feedbacks bout the movie, so finally today I got to watch it :) I joined my family after Jen's celebration :) The movie was pretty nicee.. I love toothless, the cutest and harmless dragon..hee..I wanna have a pet dragon like toothless too! LOL! After that, we headed for a simple dinner @ Sin Kee Chinese Restaurant. Mummy was rather simple, so she decided to have simple chinese dinner. That restaurant is pretty popular and gets really packed especially during peak hours. We had a lovely dinner :)



How to train your dragon. It's toothless & Hiccup :)


Getting all ready for our movie with the 3D spec. I always feel that its loose for me and that the entire time of the show i need to hold the specs up. pretty mafan..lol


with sis :)

mummy & sis :)


with my dearest mummy :)



with bro :)


sampat wanna pose with the post. There were all this lying around the mall cause it's fashion week and they hold some fashion show on :)


It's Fashion Week :)

Here are some piccies that i took during the kid's fashion show..toll-da-ly cute! :)



After movie, we headed for dinner @ brickfield.....

yummay yummay! They're famous for their asam prawn :P

Stay tune for more updates!
Have a great weekend aite!
*cheers*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger