Wednesday, April 7, 2010

IM back! :)

Hey Peeps!
Sorry it's been too long since I've updated my bloggie *sigh* I'm actually on holidays now for a week. which they call it the study break..how sad rite.. Holiday is supposed to be enjoyable and not pulling hair and stressing bout assignments and test. I've been pretty busy lately stressing on assignments and mid semester test which is just around the corner..like..next week and the week after.. The deadlines are just crazy..so close to one another *gahhh* Plus, this coming friday I've got to attend an interview for the sports scholarship that I've applied for. Getting this scholarship is seriously so mafan lor..tonnes of requirement *ishh* So wish me luck aite :) It's so different from applying scholarship in Sunway, where you just have to send in and attach the relevant documents and certs. NO interview is required. Sure to get the scholarship. Moreover, lately tonnes of things have been running through my mind..I haven been a happy girl lately *sighs* no mood to go out and that's why no updates and no mojo to blog.
So sorry peeps..
Hopefully as days goes by it'll get better and I've be able to start smilling again and having the mojo to to update my bloggie :)
Love y'all for being patient and still popping by to read my bloggie :)
Very much appreciated!
xoxo
*cheeers*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger