Thursday, April 8, 2010

Day out with Shenay Darling :)

Thursday
8/04/10
It's time to leave the house to go to a happee place! hehe :) So today i dated my darling Shenay, in short 'nay nay darling'. I had a great time spending almost the whole day with her. It's been pretty long since we've had shoppink spree together and girl talk :) It certainly makes me feel so much better rather then stay home and rot..haha! I miss the time where we were still in the same college together with all the other G.E.T.L.C.L.S babe babes! So here's our journey for the day :)

1st stop at nay nay's place. I drove my car and park at her place then off we go to Midvalley..
we were walking from one end to the other to search for foood..really didn't know what to eat. Finally we decided on trying out Fong Lye Restaurant @ Gardens...


This is the 3 variety chicken set *yumms* :)


It comes with a bowl of rice. Felt like it was a little sticky :)


comes with a bowl of lotus + pork soup :)


these were the tiny winy bitsy side dishes. i like the lotus, it was so crunchy..hehe :)


darling shenay :)


we spotted Domokun :)


ee..i like these..they're like ugly-lie cute..haha :)


Here's the giganto Domokun! The cutest! :)


After that, we were craving for dessert. Something cold and icey. So we hop hop to Garden's food court for ice kacang..LOL!

taa daa!~ the tallest ice kacang you've ever seen :P


fruit icey :)






uhh ohh!the top of the mountain finally splat on the table..LOL!


Later on, we headed back to nay nay's place, got my car and headed home to fetch sis for tuition @ Bangsar. I was running late on time and it caused her to be late for her class and her accounts test. I'm sorry sis :(

While waiting for sis to finish..we went around Bangsar's boutiques in Telawi Street :)

Inside Mocca boutique. I remembered very well cause the boutique has a uniquely cute concept. It was so warm and cozy in there :)

After sis finished tuition, we went over to Mont' Kiara's Flee Market. I was also there last week.LOL!



We spotted Curry Laksa *yumms* heong betul :P


Herbal chicken soup :P


Shenay had the herbal chicken soup :)


I thought of trying something Hot N Spicy. I took the curry laksa & i asked the uncle to add tau fu pok! hee :)

Lastly, we hop into McD for ice cweam..we share share..so sweet neh..HAHA!


sharing is caring :)


that's all for now :)
more updates to come!
oh yeah, i will be having an interview later for my scholarship.
wish me luck! :)
*cheers*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger