Sunday, April 18, 2010

Gatsby Deodorant Street Fair @ Times Square

Saturday
17/04/10
The day that we've been waiting for has finally arrived! It's Gatsby Deodorant Street Fair yo! :) Thanks nuffnang for inviting me for the event! The event was held @ Time Square's main entrance and it started at 10am but I was late cause I had accounting test in uni. Imagine having a test on a Saturday. Spoiler *sigh* Got to uni in the morning for test and rush home after that to change and got my sis to teman me for the event. I was allowed to bring a guest with me! We got there around 1pm and signed up and got out uber HUGE S size red T-shirts! HAHA..If you don't wear em' you cant play the games. So there we are running around hopping from one game stall to another with the huge tshirts. I was so semangated, I played ALL the games that they had..LOL!


with sis :)

1st game i saw.....

snake & ladder :) this reminds me when i was much younger I used to play this board games..quite chee gek wan :P

haha..watching this 2 whacking each other was fun..LOL

Look at what they have!! Bull ride..I felt like trying but then again..i was wearing skirt :(

I dunno what is this! LOL! didn't see anyone hopping in to play this one..haha


This one damn tipu! ure supposed to roll the coconut without hitting any pins on the side. How possible when the coconut is not even round and cant roll in a straight line. LOL


sis loves this game. just simply put ur hand into any hole and try ur luck if you could grab a gatsby deodorant.just 3 try :)

this is one game that test your patiences. U have to fish the stick deodorant with the ring. Most TAK LAKU game..LOL!

Change tyres. Only guys would play this. haha!


Look at the crowd. It was pretty packed in between game stalls.

This one is another patience testing game..haha..it's impossible to finish this one. If kena 3 times game over..haha

HAHA..this one is purely lucky also. Just throw the ping pong balls and let it bounce bounce. If it falls into a coloured cup. Lucky you :)

This is one of the cutest. Throw the darts and burst the coloured balloons. I kept on kena-ing the white balloons..so no coupon :'(

inflatetable wall climbing. I wanted to try but i was wearing skirt *ish* :(

my favourite. Just putt into the hole! :)

This one is another tipu game! how possible can u toss the ring to get it hook onto the tiny winy hook on the bull's nose.waste time trying..

This was pretty fun! whacked out all the aluminium cans :)

mini slam dunk! :)

Do you think its possible to hit the ball into the tiny hole? At 1st I thought sure tipu wan la. But 1st shot I got it in. It rolled backwards..LOL!


with 60 points of coupons from games. These are the items that me & sis redeemed :)

So that's all for the Gatsby Deodorant Street Fair! hehee.. It was pretty fun to play and collect coupons for redemption at the end of the day. I've got the hair sprays to lock up my curls when i curl my hair :) One lesson learned, never to wear skirts for streets fairs or carnivals..haha!

*stay tune for more peeps*
*cheers*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger