Friday, April 9, 2010

Interview :)

It's time for the interview *brr* Earlier I've applied for Inti's College's Sports Scholarship, I was then called to attend an interview today :) My time slot was at 3.15pm. Earlier during the day, I went to subang to meet up with the boyf for lunchie. He brought me to Apollo Corner Coffee Shop for 'The Pan Mee' lol..He loves the pan mee and kung fu chau over there..haha! So he ordered pan mee + extra liew for me..lol! Not too bad la..hee.. After that, went to his place and we watched Guru Pitka..LOL!bodoh bodoh-ly funny..Later on, when its time I went for the interview @ Inti. At 1st I was pretty nervous, I even prepared my answer sheet just in case they ask such questions, but to my relief the questions that they ask weren't that challenging after all *pheww* Thankfully it all went smooth sailing! :) Hopefully I'll be able to get the scholarship to help lessen my parents financial burden. Wish me luck! :)


My Pan Mee with extra liew. 5 meatballs with loads of mince pork *yums* :P


bii's kong fu chau :)


Outfit for the day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger