Sunday, April 11, 2010

Mummy's Big Day :)

Today it's a special day! You know why?it's cause today it's the official day for my dear mummy's birthday! Happee 46th Birthday my darling mummy! Thanks for being the BEST mummy in the whole wide world! You've trully blessed me with abundance of love, care and joy for the past 19 years of my life and I'm proud to be called as your baby girl. Mummy, thanks for being there for me through the toughest time in my life! I still remembered how well you took care of me. You're my mummy that I know I can count on no matter through thick and thin in life. No matter how hard I may fall, I know you're always there to pick me up and tell me that everything's gonna be alright. Without you mummy, I dunno what would I have become. I'm so proud to have your love mi! It's the most sincere and most pure love that I could ever get. Nothing ever beats the love of a mother for her child. You've taught me well mi and you'll always be my role model as a mother. I just wanna say a BIG FAT THANKS for all that you've done for me, for all the sacrifices that you've poured on me! I'm so grateful to have you as my dear mother! I Hope that you'll have a great time on your special day mi. I love you so much my dear mummy darling! *BIG HUGGIES*

Since today it's mummy's birthday, me & sis planned to take her somewhere simple for lunch right after church. We thought, why not lets have lunchie @ ikea's restaurant for some meatballs *yums* It was freaking packed when we got there and literally had to stand right next to a table to wait for them to finish eating and the queue was super long. It took us a very long time to get our food *rawr* But we sure did enjoy our meatballs :)


the swedish meatballs + fries *nyum nyums* :)


chicken frank sausages + coleslaw + mashed potato


fried chicken wings :)


mummy with sis :)


with sista :)


with my dear mummy

After having meatballs and sausages, we headed over to Cupcake Chics @ Curve to get mummy a lil' cupcake to celebrate her birthday..LOL! It's tiny and small but it still mean something :)




Mummy chose this lil' cupcake *nyums* :P


smile for the camera mummy *snap snap* :)

time to make a wish and blowww :)



After that, we were back in Ikea and mummy wanted to have ice cweamss *yumms* me and mummy think alike..hehe :)

ice cream lovers

mm *nyum nyum* busy enjoying mine like a little girl..lol

On the way back from golf in the late evening, daddy bought SR's Chocolate Walnut for mummy's birthday. After having a late dinner, we cut the cake together. Crappy piccies below, but it's still something to be remembered of! :)


SR's Chocolate Walnut :)


Family piccie :)


aww, mummy & daddy :)


with dear mummy


sis & mummy


bro & mummy


maid & mummy. Coincidently, both their bday falls on the same date


hehhe..blow the candles off *yeays* Happee Birthday to mummy & my maid :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger