Sunday, April 18, 2010

Fried Laksa :)

Tuesday
13/04/10

Sorry I've been MIA for almost a week. There's been a lot happening lately. Due dates for assignments and mid sem test just one after another. It's been so hectic for the entire week. Good thing I have the weekend to take a break :)
Here's just a short lil' tiny outdated post to share :) Have you all heard of fried laksa? It's something rare right. I've discovered this @ New Kitchen Gourmet, ss14 subang! It tasted so good *yummies* If you've tried once, you would crave for a 2nd time..hehe! Actually I and the boyf wanted to have fried chicken at a corner coffee shop for lunchie. Unfortunately, it was all closed! I guess the coffee shop is closed on Tuesday. So we hop over for fried laksa..hehee..no piccies of us cause sibuk makan-ing..LOL!



The ultimate Fried Laksa *yumms*


bii's tomyam fried rice..not too bad tho :)

haha he tambah telur! my favourite :)

1 comment:

  1. I like ur blog. Hey this looks really yummy! Must try!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger