Friday, July 23, 2010

Back to moooviesss

Tuesday, 20.07.10

Finally I can start enjoying my holidays. I've been too busy working for the past 2 weeks =/
I'm so gonna go out everyday and enjoy to the max before I get my ass back to uni.
Btw, speaking of uni. I've got good news to share :)
I passed all my papers for my 1st year 1st sem *woohoo* thank god! :)
Passing my papers are good enough, I don't expect for more because those are not the subs that I wanna major in. They're just general subs for the course.

Back to the hit for the day!

The boyf wanted to watch Inception so we hit GSC, mv in the evening.
The show damnn long, bout 2.5 hours but it was pretty worth watching :)
The show was rather confusing but I slowly got the hang out it..hee
Baby boy loves to watch movies like this..mind trigger shows..lol
especially starring Leonardo Dicaprio :)



After movie was dinner time :)
We head to Carl's Jr. to grab a bite..




I loveee lovee the friesss :) probably the healthiest fries around..lol

forgot what isit called edi :) but its beeeef *nyumss*

look at how happy the baby boy is enjoying his food..haha :)

*nyumss nyumss*




Before we left, I got myself a new purse :)
splurging on myself with my hard earned moneh :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger