Friday, July 23, 2010

Catch up with Dorie babe

Wednesday, 21.07.10

Woke up feeling pretty blur. Not long after that got a call from the boyf saying that he's doing his medical check-up nearby. After that wanna have lunch together *smiles*
So I teman-ed him for mamak at Pelita. This is seriously one high class mamak or what.
Makan mee goreng biasa also 7 bucks +
Anyways, after teman-ed the boyf for lunch he left and I headed to pee jay to pick up dorie babe from seventeen mag for our lunch date. She was so hyped up since morning..haha.. I know u missed me babe :)
I picked her and we went to Jaya One for food. They were so many restaurants around but we ended up in Wendy's..LOL! I wasn't hungry at all so I let the queen decide.
So ngam there's promo going on. Purchase a combo meal and get crispy chicken burger for only RM 0.99!
It's truee and it's that cheap. Dorie got the combo meal and I had the cheapo burger..haha!
It wasn't too bad la except it was a little too dry.





with dorie babe :)



patrick boy came along too :)




awwh, dorie made friend with patrick boy :)



It was a short get-together but it sure is great to spend some time together catching up!
Love youu babe! *big hugs*
I wish mellie were back here with us! :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger