Tuesday, July 27, 2010

A little bit of this and that :)

Let's begin with sunday, as usual I attended church service at calvary and so happens we have a guest speaker.
He's a ang mou from taiwan. Guess what, he speaks amazingly fluent mandarin, cantonese & hokkien.
Geng dou mou dak deng..hehee
After service we had lunch at kota damansara cause I needed to get cookie mix to bake cookies.
At the same time mummy need to get some groceries from giant.
Jogging plan with the boyf tak jadi if not it'll be 7 days in a row I see him..lol!
I bet he'll get bored of me..haha
That was pretty much how sunday went by.

Monday was all gloomy till the boyf came and teman me at home..
More like a rest day. We took a break from going out :)

Today the boyf and I had lunch with mummy during her lunch break.
We had beef ball noodles *nyum nyums*
Just a short meet up but it was fun.
What sucks today is that I brought my camera *yeays* but with no battery *arghh*
Damn potong steam..so no pictures of food of whatsoever *sobs*
Got home feeling all bored and started taking my cammie to snap piccies with my dear babies..lol

Sadly, this will be my very last week of holidays before the start of my 2nd semester next week..
I can't believe that my holidays are actually coming to an end..ohhh nooo *sobs*
Last week to enjoy and all the fun and excitement will come to and an end..
Plus, the boyf has one more week to spend with me & he'll be flying off back to oz *sob sob sob*
I really can't imagine that. I hope the clock will stop ticking and time will just freeze!
Oh well, its just the matter of time that he has to leave & I have to get back to uni.
I'm soooo gonna make full use of this week!!!
So stay with me for more updates dearies :)


Pictures out of boredom :)

with my dear babies. I bet you've heard of them. Meet poot poot & patrick :)








my sweet patrick boy :)


so gaya right! LOL!


excuse the vain-ness :)

Thanks for tuning in dearies!
Feel free to hop in anytime aite!
Have a great week ahead!
xoxoxoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger