Monday, July 12, 2010

ING VIP Roadshow @ Klang

Tuesday, 6.07.10

It's the 1st day of ING VIP Roadshow @ Aeon Bukit Tinggi, Klang.
Woke up early in the morning and got ready at the same time I was packing my stuff to stay over.
I was just-so-lazy to pack the night before. I remember I used to be all happy and hyper when I am supposed to pack for a trip when I was much younger. Always overexcited to pack and I'll usually get my luggage neatly packed 3 days before the trip..LOL! NOW..not anymoreee..always doing last min packing..thats bad..
Drove all the way to Bukit Tinggi, Klang with mummy. It took us bout 45 mins and we got there 9.30 am when the mall wasn't even open to public..haha! We sneak our way in through the workers entrance..haha
I thought working on roadshows just sitting by the counter from 10am-10pm would be bareable but after the 1st day of experience..its NOT! it's so damnn boring kay..I just couldn't wait till I finish work.
Working 2 shifts is just CRAZYYY! I didn't even get to have dinner till 10.30pm.
That's more like supper isn't it. It was just shitty and I fell asleep like a baby when I checked-in the hotel.


Lunching with mummy @ KFC...
I rarely take fast food but this time we wanted something quick and I thought of trying toasted pocketful :)

It was smaller that I thought but pretty okie. They have nacho chips inside :)


mummy's :)

ING VIP Roadshow activities :)

where I was sitting was just right beside this hot spot. It was entertaining watching the little ones bumping around with the Mini F1 cars :)


This was superrr cool! I've never tried before but It was fun to watch..Especially boxing! haha :)


cute little ones playing around and designing their own masterpiece :)


One of the hot spots too! Kids just love playing em! Some even wanna walk into the race track cause they were too excited..LOL!


AND this! It's my working spot. The VIP card holders :)



work work work...till the sun goes down...
Finally, what I've been dying for the wholeday...
getting away from the counter..away from customers...
AND smell fooood!

Dinner / supper...




first time trying this! yummy-liciouss! :)









After filling our hungry tummys, It was time to check-in to our hotel..LOL!
It's just a budget hotel which is plain and simple. Good enough for me to sleeep :)

Euro Hotel :)


the toilet. My 1st thought when I stepped into the room was...What's with the toilet?how come its cover with glass only?! How to shower like that..free show mer..LOL!

Few secs later, aunty nguk chu stepped into the toilet and draw the curtains to cover the entire toilet..LOL!
Why didn't I see that?! hahaha



simple bed good enough for me to pig for 9 hours :)

Guess who I brought with me??! :)

There he is! My babyyyy! :)

He was all ready for bed..snuggled up under the blankie waiting for me :)

hahah..cute right :)

That was pretty much just it for the first day!
*snoresss*


 2nd day of the Roadshow

Wednesday, 7.07.10

It seems to be slightly better today! I was able to adapt to the long hours of sitting by the counter and the only time that excites me is lunch breaks, dinner breaks & of course closing the counter for the day!


Breakfast with mummy & aunty daph @ Boon Wah BKT Restaurant....
It's the first time I'm having bkt for breakkie..feels kindda weird cause I don't usually take such heavy breakfast..
But it's so normal for those people in Klang. Most of them have bkt for breakfast.



This was something different! yummay yummay :)














 Only Klang has dry bak kut teh :) It's Klang's specialty :)


I couldn't help but to snap a pic with the orange lion. He's so different when he's in his orange lion costume.
Real life he seems pretty serious at times but in this costume. He's hyperly cuutee! LOLS!


I'm getting the hang of this. I'm halfway there. 2 more days with the roadshow and I'm off for the weekend :)


3rd Day of The Roadshow

Thursday, 8.07.10

We had Bak kut teh for breakfast again! Two days in a row bkt for breakfast :)
This time we went to one of the most popular Bak Kut Teh in Klang. It's called Fei Kay (aeroplane)
They serve the yummieeest dry bkt with dry cuttlefish :D

It's always chinese tea with bkt :)



The ultimate one! *drooools*


I'm craving for it right now! *slurpss* The boyf wants to try it too cause he hasn't try dry ones before.
I'm bringing him for Fei Kay's BKT tmr for lunch :)

On this day itself, workplace was crazyyyy.. The agents who were on duty are pain in the ASSS! *ugh*
hate em! hate em to the maxxxx!! *grrrrr*
seriously problematic agents! worst batch ever!
The first two days, those agents were the friendliest, nicest & most hardworking ones ever :)

As for this day, there is an incident whereby one of the agents left his small notebook by the desks few feet away from me and he asked me to look after it for awhile..
I agreed since he asked, takkan I say NO I'm busy and no time to look after your belongings mer.
What happen was, the notebook was missing after a couple of hours of sitting there when one of tge agents realize it was missing! I didn't realize either cause I was busy at my counter and entertaining VIP customers.
The 'good news' is they talked behind themselves and blamed me for not looking after the notebook.
They complained to my supervisor saying that I was so free that I could facebook and not look after the notebook..c'mon la weii..my duty is to jaga my counter not 24/7 eyes on the notebook..swt!
They have no one to blame except for being careless to just lay the notebook there without being locked onto the desk. They were not even using it, don't know why wanna put there and pai leng for what!
ish..In the end, I wasn't able to online anymoreeeee :(
There are other incidents too bout those nasty agents.. Not gonna spill anymore laa..
It gets on my nerve when I talk bout them.

Bad bad dayy!


4th and final of the roadshow for me

Friday, 9.07.10

It'll be the last day at work cause I'm taking the weekends off to prepare and celebrate the boy's birthday :)
It bothers me when I was at work and I couldn't do anything to prepare for his birthday..
It's coming so soon and I barely have sufficient time to prepare all the things I wanted too :(
I just can't wait to be homeee :)


lunching with mummy @ Manhattan Fish market....

We had this to share since they were having promotion :)



Pretty good deal though :) It comes with 2 mushroom soup & bottomless ice lemon tea :)
It was MOREEEE than enough for the 2 of us and we couldn't finish them all.
Ended up have to tapao..haha!


Once the clock strikes 10pm, we packed up and left for homeeee *weeee*
It took awhile and we got home close to 11pm..what a dayyyy!
I fell onto the bed and slept like a pig till the next morning.
It was time to spend some time with my dearie baby boy afters days for not seeing him..hee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger