Saturday, July 3, 2010

Mumble Jumble

*whoosh whoosh* Time fliesss!
We're already in the month of JULY! :D
It's the birthday month for the boyf *excited*
It's coming in a week's time..There's lotsa things that i've planned to surprise him with..but..will it ever happen? :x

Thursday was the 1st day I've started work @ mummy's company, ING INSURANCE.
As and when I'm holidays I'll just hop into her company to do some part-time job to earn so extra money to cover up for my expenses and its a perfect opportunity for this month as I'm in need of cash for the boyf's surprises! :)

My job is pretty easy, I've been wrapping lotsa lotsa gifts for their roadshow!
Wrapping has never been a problem as I love to wrap stuff..especially presents! haha :D
I've been pretty busy lately with work cause I've to rush the wrapping of presents, at the same time..I'm also waiting for new stocks to get in so I could continue wrapping & wrapping & wrapping..
Next week, I'll be away in Bukit Tinggi, Klang for the roadshow and I won't be back till Friday night.
It's gonna be hectic week for me!
Gosh! I'm so gonna miss home, my dear dear bed & my babies *smiless*

Dear darlings, I'm officially sick! *sobs*
Fever on and off, flu & I've got a sexy voice *sigh*
I wanna get well soon! I don't want this to spoil my holidays & I want my voice back!
Hopefully I'll be all better before the roadshow on Tuesday.
Pray for me will you? * bigwidesmile*

Lately, things hasn't been all good :/
Thankfully I have my mom with me! She's truly a wonderful blessing! A mother none like others!
I've learn how to open up more to my mummy and it's amazing how she shares her experiences and thought with me. Really! It took me 19 years to realize how easy it was to talk to my mum as if I'm talking to any of my other babes. I guess I've never really opened up to her all these while. I didn't give her the opportunity to hear me out cause I always keep them to myself and share it with my close babes.
Now that I known, my mom is different and she's so uniquely special in her own ways!
My mother is the best person that I could ever seek for advice from because she knows my heart.
It's amazing how we could connect when I share my problems and thoughts with her!
I should have known that she's always there and that I would have to walk through my problems alone.
Thanks for EVERYTHING mummy!! I really appreciate you for sharing and hearing me out!
You're the greatest blessing that I could ever ask for!
I love you so muchhhh dear mummy! *BIG HUGS*

My dearest mummy!! ♥♥

A little something to share...
I spotted this from my balcony one evening..
It was too pretty to resist from snapping a pic of it..haha!
It was a full rainbow but I couldn't capture it into my small tiny camera.
Rainbow always reminds me god's promises to us and that miracles do happen if you believe in it!


That's all for now dearies!
Thanks for tuning in!
Have a great weekend aite!
Love y'all :)
*cheers*
xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger