Wednesday, June 30, 2010

New skin

Taaa daaa!~

New skin new layout!
What do y'all think?
It's just the original blogger layout. Simple and boring *sigh*
I still prefer my previous one. It's so cute cause I did it using blogger templates but it was so much of a hard work figuring which is which and yet my blog wasn't complete cause I don't know how to use and manipulate the codes. I'm such a noobiee~~
There's so much error in my previous blog cause I don't know how to fix em'.
The worst part was I couldn't view my previous post and I couldn't post nuffnang's ads.
That's why I decided to rip off my current and use back the old one.
I've changed my theme too. I used to be all pinkish & purple-ish but I've decided to go for something bright and fresh this time. Orange it is! :)
Hope you guys like the new skin :D

I'm having a real bad flu since yesterday.
I thought it comes and go after a while but its not happening.
It's sticking to me so tightly that I'm having nose block and I keep aaa chooo -ing away and its so annoying!
I feel like plucking my nose out!
I couldn't smell a thing nor taste anything!
Everything is odorless and tasteless to me *sobss*
Yesterday, daddy bought one of the best durian back and I couldn't taste a thing! *ughh*
I had two seeds and left the rest for others.
I couldn't sleep well last night as I was sitting on my bed to dozed off and I miss the match :'(
Since last night, I think I've used up a whole roll of tissue and woke up this morning knowing that Portugal lost to Spain *sobs* No more CR!! :(

Oh yeah, I've left nuffnang cause earning money from nuffie is too slow and its very competitive.
My babe asked me to try out Adverlets instead. So why not right?! Hoping for the best :)
So Imma Advie now *smiless*

Flu flu go away,
Don't you ever dare come back,
Little tanya wants to have her taste bud back!!

Enough of me complaining..haha!

Thanks for tuning in sweeties!
Stay tune for more updates aite!
*cheeers*
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger