Saturday, June 19, 2010

Shop like you've never shop before

Saturday, 19.06.10

Finally, it's the weekend. I accompanied sis to Sungei Wang to get her parte dress. Anyway, its bout time for me to shop after for 7428735392 months of not shopping..haha!
We got there by taking monorail from Titiwangsa station to Bukit Bintang.
Taking the monorail is not something alien to both us. I prefer to take monorail rather than driving down to town cause then you'll get stuck in the jam and worst of all parking is madness..
I hate looking for parking in sg.wang..I mean who doesn't rite..lol..
It was one of the most satisfying shopping spree everrr..
We shop from 1 till 5 pm..5 hours of walking non-stop..This time round there's so many things that were so eye catching. I wish I had all the money to shop till I drop..LOLs
I manage to buy a couple of tops and dresses and by the 5th hour we were drop dead tired and our legs were killing. Plus, we haven had anything to eat since we left home..haha
Anyway, it's worth it and so satisfying to shop to the max :)


I decided to tie my hair all up into a bun and mummy told me, eih..look like a ballerina..lol

Time for some sister's day out! *weee*

with my beloved sis, Ariel :)



This is how we go there and got back....
As it was a saturday, the train was pretty pack and everyone's like sardine in a can..haha

On our way out from sg.wang, walking toward the monorail station I say this below..
Poor guy who has no hands but super talented.. He can draw and write :)


That was bout it, shopping in sg.wang.
The funny thing when we were leaving was we were supposed to took the monorail to Titiwangsa station but then...we took the train to and headed to the opposite direction..LOLs..
I was like 'shiet' we're going further away from titiwangsa,
we got down at Imbi station and took the train back to titiwangsa *pheww*
Mummy pick us from there and we headed home..what a tiring dayyy..
I got home and headache plus tummy ache started to crawl in *gahh*
Anyhow..it was worth the fun!
Can't wait for more shopping trips..hee..but at the same time need money also ma.
I think i'll start working part time sooon :)

That's all for now peeps!
How did you're weekend when by? *thumbs up*? hee :)
Not to forget, Happy Father's Day to my dearest daddy and to all the father's in the whole wide world! :)
I'll blog bout father's day sometime soon!

stay tune my dear darlings!
xoxoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger