Sunday, June 27, 2010

Caddy career ended

Saturday, 26.06.10

Well well, here comes the 2nd day of tourney!
Hoping for good weather and that bro will play a better score.
The weather was hot and burning *sweats*
I wore arm gloves like the aunties who drives and carried an umbrella pulling the trolley up and down all over the course for 18 holes..haha..
Tough job but somehow I do enjoy doing it and it was for my bro.
He must have been real proud to have me as his caddy *giggles*
Bro certainly did play better compared to yesterday but it wasn't good enough to qualify for the final round.
Golf is really competitive especially for the guys and you need to be real good to make the cut.
I would say good experience for my bro as he was still young and he has a wide future ahead of him :)

In the evening, daddy invited Uncle Sylvester & family & Uncle CS & family from Johor to join us for family. They are the golf gang family..haha
Mummy and daddy prepared dinner and we had a small little gathering by the poolside.
Sorry there were no piccies cause I forgot to bring down my camera..hee


Stay tune for more updates lovelies!
Love y'all for tuning in :)

*cheers*
xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger