Friday, June 25, 2010

KTZ

Tuesday, 22.06.10

Dearie boyf came over hang around and brought me out for lunch. I wanted to bring him for yummie wan tan mee nearby kepong baru market, unfortunately when we got there the shop was already closed *bummer* So headed to KTZ which is just around the corner.
We ate quite a bit cause we were such hungry little monsters *rawrr*

lunching @ KTZ....
mine :)

the boyf's since he was craving for curry :P



Dessert..


ee..after all the yummie food filled my tummy, it was time to head home to get ready for tonite's event at zouk, The Rookie..Got to get ready darn early cause I'll be meeting Dorie babe at her place by 5 and we'll go together. My dearie boyf dropped me at Dorie's place and left.
He was such a darling! *big hugs*
Well, have you guys heard what is The Rookie all about?
anyways, i'll fill you in more bout it on my next post :)

So stay tune aite dearies!
*cheersss*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger