Friday, June 25, 2010

Enrollment

Monday, 21.06.10

Finals just ended last friday and here I am back in uni to enroll myself for the next semester. Better to get it done earlier before its too late. Next sem amends on August 2nd and I'll be doing 4 subs. 3 core & 1 elective. I've picked my timetable and submitted it already.
Hopefully no changes! *keeping my fingers crossed*
I'll be very happy with it cause then I'll only have 3 days of class in a week *weee*
Sorted my timetable out and the boyf came and pick me for lunch.
We headed to rock cafe @ sunway cause I was craving for the pan mee.
They have really nice pan mee over there. Should try if u guys haven :)

Lunching @ Rock Cafe....

that's what I had for lunch. Dry pan mee usually taste yummier for me :)

the boyf had mixed rice :)

Just a short post dearies!
There's more coming up..sorry for the urber late delay.
Been pretty busy lately..hehe
Want to know what's coming up next?
Stay tune aite!

Love y'all!
*cheeers*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger