Friday, June 18, 2010

Feeling so much lighter

Dearies,

Boooyahh! I'm back on track!
Finals are finally O.V.E.R! *screamss* I'm feeling so much lighter right now :)
4 Days of struggle seems to have passed so quickly.
I've been indulging myself with lotsa chocolates and peanut butter + bread..fat fat!!
When I'm stressed out esp with exams, I tend to eat and eat and eat..bad habit..haha
For the past 4 days, everyday I pushed myself to wake up as early as 5am to run through my notes again *scared ma* haha..The 1st day was a torture, I automatically got up around 4 something cause I was scare + nervous. It was business law.
That paper got my fingers all numbed when it was over.
Lack of time to finish the paper, I was racing against time to finish 20 MCQ & 2 long essay within 2 hours.
Tuesday was accounts *brrr* I can tell you I'm weak in accounting..I'm bad with anything that has to do with numbers..I have no fate when it comes to numbers..heh..
I only took accounts when I was back in high school and that also it was a substitute for EST. Good thing I managed to pull through this round. Hopefully I'll be able to pass and no more accounts for me!
The next day was economics, this is one sub that I'll never major in..It gives me headache! so many graphs to draw. Last and final day was business information system, another crazy wacko sub that has tons of info to remember. It's something similar to IT, not my type..haha
Anyways, I'm so glad that everything's over and I can finally enjoy my holidays for the next month & a half *yippiee* :)
Hopefully I'll be able to pass all the subjects and get good greds! hee *keeping my fingers cross*
May God Bless me and all praise and glory be unto him! :)


Stay tune with me!
I'll start blogging real soon, be patient aite!
Love y'all loads!
Have a great weekend peeps!
*cheers*



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger