Sunday, June 13, 2010

short update :)

Dear lovelies,

I know I haven been much of an efficient blogger lately..
wondering why?
I've been preparing for my upcoming finals, which is this coming week *gahh*
I want to get over it quick but yet I know I'm not 'that' prepared for it..
4 papers to complete and hopefully I'll be able to 'pass' all the papers with rainbow colours :)
Last paper will be on the 18th this coming friday. I can't wait to smell fweeedom after 11am :)
That day, we had a lil' group discussion in library together will my uni babes. I think we chit chatted more than we're discussed..LOL! Anyhow, we still managed to get some things done :)
we're so excited planning this and that will my fellow uni mates on what to do after finals.
We were so hyped up planning and dreaming things to do and trips to go after finals.
But the fact that, finals haven even started and we started dweaming already..
There's so many things to catch up and do after finals. I really can't wait to get over it :D
AND..to start blogging more efficiently like how I used to..I miss blogging and blurting out my happiness to share with you guys
Oh right..I was thinking of switching from a nuffie to an advie..still thinking bout it..haha :)
That's all for now my dear darlings.

Thank you so much for staying tune in my bloggie all this while!
I promise you guys there'll be more exciting updates once Im done with my finals aite *screams*
Have a cherry week ahead yea!
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger