Sunday, June 27, 2010

Sky beach suite

Sunday, 27.06.10

Geez* it's already Sunday. Time seems to have passed so quickly this week.
Poor me I woke up with a really bad sore throat. It was painful to swallow my saliva *sobs*
Must be from all the heaty weather, out on the sun for hours and having fried chicken wings the night before..bad bad..
Went to my old time church @ Calvary to hear Pastor Peter preach. He's always that funney.
Love to hear him preach.
After that, I reminded mummy bout the invite she got for the launching of Sky beach @ Verve Suite. She was pretty lazy to go but in the end we ended up going *yeays* :)
Coincidentally, we saw Aunty Kate and my cousis sis Michie with her hubby there.
We went around looking at the show units and the id was awesomeee but the suite are real pricy.
Basically, you're paying to buy people's idea for your suite.
So much to show you guys..haha
I shall let the piccies to the talking :)

Launching of the last block for Verve Suit..The Sky Beach
Isn't it pretty?the rooftop will be filled with the pool.. The rooftop isn't ready yet.

Entire Verve suite with 4 blocks of different concept

me, aunty kate, michie, alex, mummy & sis :)


1st suite
living room + kitchen

guest bathroom

children's room

study table in the children's room

master bedroom's toilet


master bedroom


2nd suite

living room + kitchen

view from the kitchen

guest bathroom

children's room

study table

master bedroom's bathroom

master bedroom


Studio unit 1
suitable for couples only

living room. i love the concept and id :)

mini kitchen

bathroom

bedroom

studio unit 2

living room

kitchen

bathroom

bedroom

After touring all around the studio unit, we got back to the lobby and there were light refreshments served. It's was my lunch! :)

*nyumm nyumss*


That's all for the Sky beach suite.
The units are prettily designed with various concepts. I want to get one too! LOL!
They're fully furnished like what you've seen above.
Everything is included except for the television but It's too pricy for such a small unit.
I went to look see look see for fun. Just wish that the rooftop was ready but unfortunately not.

Stay tune with me lovelies!
will keep on updating my blog!
Love y'all for bring so patient and tuning in.
Have a great week ahead!
*cheers*


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger